Does the Abrams have a spall liner? No from what I could find

Gaijin has to keep the U.S Tech Tree held back, they haven’t give nthe Apache its armor Piercing D.U Rounds, they haven’t added the AH-1W, because we all know what Zuni rockets do to Tanks.

2 Likes

Funny, as you can’t seem to prove them to begin with.

1 Like

The Apache doesn’t have “armor Piercing D.U Rounds”, it’s primary round used (and that is currently in game) is M789. Apart from that, there’s a tracer and HE-I round, both of which are also in game.

There’s no reason for the AH-1W to exist in game. You have the AH-1Z. Sure, it would be interesting, though there is no reason to with the current AH-1Z.

Ah, yes, you’re trying to debunk sound information of the limited testing of DU hulls with a document with emphasis on the word “probably

Noodle was talking about the 2A7V there fyi.

https://man.fas.org/dod-101/sys/land/pgu-14.htm

When i say Gaijin PURPOSELY KEEPS THE AMERICAN TECH TREE NERFED, TO GIVE SOVIET TANKS A HIGHER CHANCE OF Survival I MEAN IT FOR A REASON. I told smin this over 2 years ago.

2 Likes

The AH-64’s M230E1 can load DEFA 30x113mm AP rounds.

The M230 cant take 30x173mm my dude.

6 Likes

Let him cook (already cooked).

No reason for the AH-1W to exist? Right right, there’s also no reason for any vehicle in-game to exist at all with that logic

1 Like

I don’t know if you’re joking, or genuinely this stupid.

I want you to use this fantastical device of all-knowing-knowledge that’s in front of you, and show me the caliber of the M230.

After that, I want you to show me the caliber of the GAU-8/A.

Then, I’d like you to tell me how either of these are relevant to each other in any way

The M230 is only capable of firing M789 HEDP or subsequent training rounds, such as M778 or M848 (cannot be fired, as is inert).
Even then, whatever AP rounds the DEFA “has” (it doesn’t have any) aren’t fired through the M230, nor the LW30.

Other way around, the ADEN and DEFA cannot fire M789 or M848, the M230 and M230E1 are both capable of firing all NATO inventory 30x113mm rounds.

Grumman flat out states this in their M230 brochure, but please keep spewing falsehoods.

M230 30mm Bushmaster® Chain Gun® (agencyq.site)

Edit :

Oh hey look orbital ATK says the same exact thing.

6 Likes
1 Like

It’s a less mobile version of the AH-1Z, and at the very most you get 8 rockets that still boast warheads of under 10kg.
Have fun firing a HEAT warhead of <10kg at any vehicle with ERA, let alone getting more than 1 kill with the 4 salvos you can fire. They’re useless in almost every regard for helicopter use, and are not at all worth the downgrades.

“The gish”

So… The exact shells I listed. 30mm “ADEN” / “DEFA” is the name of the caliber itself, and without substantiation of its use of AP… there’s no argument here.

I don’t see any listing of 30-4G, do you? What about OAPEI? Not even the XM914 fires anything past HEDP and HE-P.

By all means though, list 1 shot that isn’t M788 or M789 that the M230 fires, and you have this one.

Conraire still not able to speak about SUB-1536, apparently. The silence is deafening.

3 Likes

Russian ERA hasn’t been able to stop HEAT, especially delivered from a top-down envelope. So keep hoping that Gaijin artificially preserves your deathtraps.

Maybe you can ask Red Effect to reupload his video explaining how Russian roof ERA will make top-attack ATGMs useless. The same video he removed after top-attack missiles destroyed Russian tanks with ERA wholesale. XD

5 Likes

The ADEN and DEFA cant fire the M788 and M789, the addition of “ADEN and DEFA Ammunition” outright cannot reference them, only the rounds the ADEN and DEFA can fire, amazing how that works.

Stop trying to be daft, I gave you two manufacturer documents stating that any round the ADEN and DEFA can be fired through the M230, I owe you nothing more, you have been proven wrong and nothing you can level will prove otherwise.

But I implore you, go to orbital ATK and find a brochure on the M230 that states otherwise, because I went to them and found this, I’m sure you can find something, maybe a modern brochure that forgets that line.

(spoiler alert, both documents are from 2023)

4 Likes

He doesn’t need to, it’s already been shown as insufficient / debunked.