Discussion on ZTZ99A model errors in game

AND, here is one of the HINTS that appear in War Thunder loading screens: Too many missions? This is what you signed up for, pilot!

5 Likes

agree,why gaijin always ingore the proper questions of other country such as China,France,British or Italy?these problem must be fixed

7 Likes

tusk change is pointless no one uses ATGMs at top tier, unless its a helicopter or a jet, which the tusk wont do anything, and the side hit will just cripple you long enough for the second shot to kill you.

1 Like

I agree

1 Like

I agree

1 Like

I agree

agree! china shouold have a suitable treatment! China and should have better tanks!

4 Likes

👍🏻

1 Like

I agree,

Really Nice report dude i hope your efforts pay well cuz this is insanely good info collection to go to waste

1 Like

Yes, at the moment there may be significantly more bugs in Chinese tanks than in tanks of other countries

4 Likes

Thank you,bro!
Professional work!
Agree!

That,Is what we called,A proper issue
Very well done to that
If these error can be fixed
I think every CN tank player owe you a bow when they meet you in the battle XD

5 Likes

Agree with all issues.I also want to request Gaijin publish the DTC-10-125’s length of penetrator.With calculate of formula,577 is a mystery number and in the following image maybe tell us how to get this number.
-3266133f733b1027
The image is a part of DTC-10-125 request article.With simple calculate:511*1.13=577.43,we can know the score of 577.

8 Likes

agree with it.

Hopefully this can get moved to the machinery of war part of the forum where it should be.

agree with

This is amazing, thank you so much for putting in the time for all these, I can only imagine how hard it was to find all these clear images and editing it, in addition, I am wondering whether or not the actual model of the 99a is bigger in game compared to real life? I’ve heard some rumors that it is made to be slightly bigger.

1 Like

Impressive work

agree