Differences in the Implementation of In-Vehicle Components by Country?

Currently, many vehicles in the game have internal modules implemented, and recent patches have resulted in more parts and a higher implementation rate.


The community administrator also responded that they do not engage in “systematic discrimination” against any country.





This is the MBT turret steering system of a representative country.
Currently, countries other than the “USSR” and “Italy” have the “basket” implemented, and turret rotation does not occur when the “basket” is hit.
Just by looking at this, you can feel that the situation is unfair.
Additionally, there is the issue of implementing the turret’s turning powertrain.
Abrams of the USA, Leopard of Germany, Challenger of the UK, and Merkava of Israel. Only the MBT of a total of four nations has a turret power system implemented.
Naturally, the turret cannot be operated when the powertrain is damaged.

Tank turrets weigh on average close to 20 tons.
The normal idea is to rotate the turret using hydraulic or electrical power.

Except for the countries implemented above, the [hydraulic pump or power system] is not implemented.
This can only be seen as a [manpower or other power system] that does not use [hydraulic or electrical] force for turret rotation, and the failure to implement some modules in a critical area where the affected parts and related parts could be neutralized and impact gameplay may be considered a “biased component implementation” favoring a “specific nation.”

Since vehicle operation is restricted when a part is damaged, I believe there should be no discrimination in the implementation of parts.
Why is the priority of component implementation given to Abrams and Leopards, while other countries (especially the USSR) lack sufficient implementation.
We need an answer to the question: why are the implementation of components (modules) that have a significant impact on gameplay not being applied simultaneously.

If the M1 Abrams had a carousel autoloader, maybe the horizontal turret drive wouldn’t take so much space. However it doesn’t so Gaijin on their right mindset made an entire support structure a single module. I sincerly don’t care how badly it affects, I’m taking the pill that the great majority of people wanted to shallow because they thought that it would affect very few vehicles, the voting in favour of additional modules.

If you deliberately ignore the autoloader that also takes a lot of space in an already cramped vehicle, then yes T-80BVM and vehicles alike “lacks” modules in comparison to others; which saying that vehicles lacks modules on purpose is, in my opinion wrong, since Gaijin has announced that additional modules are prioritized to new vehicles while older ones will recieve by each major updated based on vehicles updates like the M103 and T58’s chassis model update on the most recent major update.

I’m not going through all this again, just search up the other threads on turret baskets and auto loaders and save everybody the pain of going over this for… I don’t even know how many time it’s been now.

My point is not the basket or the loading mechanism.

This is the “turret powertrain”

If you look at the T-80 technical manual, it states that the hydraulic system handles the loading process and rotates the autoloader; therefore, this feature should also be implemented for Soviet MBTs.


t-80 loose stowage
T-84Oplotproduction_6

Yes, all that is covered in exhaustive detail in the other threads.

So, are there any changes if they upload it?

Could you possibly provide a link?
No matter how much I look, I can’t find anything related to the “turret power system.”
I’m not focused on the basket or the autoloaders

Do you mean this?

Screenshot 2026-10-10 103731

That would be the equivalent of this part on the abrams?

Or do you mean the Hydraulics systems?

Do Soviet autoloaders run on superconductors?


"NOT “Horizontal aiming drive”
I SAY " TURRET POWERTRAIN"

Ill have a look later and see what I can find, sorry if I’m being a little hostile about it… just had one of those frustrating discussions so I’m a little more short tempered then I should be.
but basically that connecter in @UwU키사키_월세_보빔킁카킁카 s post supplies electrical power from the engine to the turret to power both electrical systems and hydraulic pumps.

I think he means the power linkages that supply electricity from the generator on the engine to the hydralic pumps in the turret

no they run on an isolated hydraulic system that is largely modeled in game, along with a manual hand crank system that can operate them at reduced speed id the hydraulics lose pressure, I suggest you read that manual you linked,

yes yes Hydraulics system and Power elecrtonics

That can happen.
In any case, it is true that components that significantly affect gameplay are applied only in certain countries.

To be fair those power linkages run right through the ammo carousel, anything that destroys them is likely causing a catastrophic ammo detonation, so I can see why modeling it might have been considered redundant.

?

I was asking for clarification on what they were referring to.

It’s a bit confusing when you say “powertrain” since there is no part with that label in the game.

Ah, that makes more sense then :)

Not really, they just tend come at different times as the devs can’t make them for every vehicle/nation all at once. Here is a quote with explanation from the community manager: