[Development] Discussing reports related to the Challenger 2 MBT

Let the shitstorm commence

17 Likes

I didn’t expect anything from gaijin…but you certainly delivered less than that.

26 Likes

So as expected.

Gaijin: No

26 Likes

Called it lol

3 Likes

And where is the regenerative steering?

10 Likes

In case anyone is wondering:

Full list of bug reports can be found here:

18 Likes

Never, because Russian MBT’s dont use it

15 Likes

Off topic: when are you going to fix the Starstreak phasing?

The stormer has been broken in one way or another with game breaking bugs for 269 days. Two hundred and sixty nine days.

We are not asking for a buff, or anything which requires evidence. We are asking for the darts to not phase straight through their targets. Just for the missile to actually work. This doesn’t seem like a large ask.

The neglect is getting very old and it needs addressing.

10 Likes

WHAT INFORMATION?

HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO READ

37 Likes

“according to sources that agree with what we want to do with the vehicle but will forever be un-named”

25 Likes

Okay, where’s the guy with the meme “we weren’t expecting much but holy shit”. Jesus Christ gaijin, what have you got against our ERA. Not a single note about increasing its chemicals protection we all know is wrong so could you explain that?

7 Likes

Here you go

IMG_0159

27 Likes

Ah yes the 3 layer mix of ERA/NERA package providing the same CE protection as Kontakt-1 and Blazer is working as intended… got it. How dumb of us to try and say otherwise.

34 Likes

Omg “wHy IsNt ThIS MiNOr nAtIon mOrE PoPUlaR” (Gaijin probably)

3 Likes

I’m getting deja vu from the abrams dev blog looking at this. A lot of words but not mutch substance, it can basically be boiled down to “we refuse to make an educated guess on armour values and need classified documents to even think about making a change”. If there was a law against antagonising the release of classified documents gaijjin would have racked up multiple life scentences by now😂😅😪😢😭

29 Likes

3 Likes

Think I’ll be taking a more , permanent, brake. Until you sort out your shit gaijin I cba to pretend to not see that you simply don’t care about the nations I like to play and I refuse to just join the circle jerk that is Russia……

23 Likes

So looking at all the bug reports on the challenger 2 techical data thread, they picked 5 general topics and said ummm actually we would like you to leak classified documents becuase the sources collected dont look cool enough

26 Likes

do it like i do, i put 7.5€ into premium to grind the cr3, not a penny more. if i feel im doing negative sl like before the drama, ill just stop playing, like i did.

Basically, yep. They are creating this narrative that they’ve addressed most of the issues reported. They’ve barely even scratched the surface

6 Likes