Preliminary changelog for “Sons of Attila” Major Update
The Dev Server will be opening today featuring the new War Thunder “Sons of Attila” Major Update!
You can download the Dev Client here.
For technical reasons, the dev server may close immediately at any time before the indicated time!
The Dev Server may close any time so please make the most out of the opening window!
The list of available maps in Ground Battles: Test Site - 2271 and all the maps we mentioned in latest RoadMap article.
In Air Arcade Battles, only available map will be: Rocky Pillars
The Rocky Pillars map for aircraft battles is planned to be available in both air AB and air RB. Right now on the DEV server in air RB you can encounter the arcade version (mode/mission) of the map, because RB version is still in the works.
- New vehicles may have inaccuracies in characteristics, armor and weaponry settings.
- The armor model for new ground vehicles is “work in progress” for adjustment and improvement.
- Some new aircraft lack cockpits.
- Some ground vehicles lack a visible crew.
- Wing breaks may not be displayed correctly on some aircraft.
- Icons for some vehicles may be missing.
- There may be a lack of localization for some equipment.
- No sound played on some events.
- Some aircraft may have inaccuracies in the Damage Model, missing fuel, oil and water leaks, armor materials.
- The Turan III’s model has some inaccuracies. They will be fixed in a future update.
- The position in the research trees and the progression parameters of both newly added vehicles and vehicles that are already in the game for a long time may have non-final values. Such parameters include, for example: the amount of Research Points required to research vehicles; the amount of Research Points required to research modifications of vehicles; the Silver Lion cost for purchasing vehicles; the Silver Lion cost for crewing vehicles; the Silver Lion cost for purchasing an Expert Crew; the Silver Lion cost for purchasing modifications; and some others.
This is a preliminary update. Expect to see bugs and inconsistencies in this opening of the dev server. The content you see should not be taken as final and will likely be changed, added to or indeed removed on final release.