Desser Warrior - General Discussion

Britain finnaly gets a Proper IFV for its Higher Lineups but i am wondering how it sits at the same BR as the M3A3, BMP 2M etc.
Shouldnt it be more 9.3-9.7 since it lacks Thermals (could be just DEV server), a comparabel ATGM count (only 4 ATGMs in 2 tubes, the “norm” would be around 8) or maby LWS/IRST ( dont now if it would had those but i think to read somewhere that it would have the same/similiar optics as the M3A3).
This could also help as close range AA Duty instead ouer Sad 11.3 AA called Stormer.
I would say in its current presentation its 9.7 Material at best.
But its still Dev server so things could change for it.

Whats is your opinion?

2 Likes

I’m going to wait until the update release to have a strong opinion on this, because It’s just impossible that the Desert Warrior sits at 10.0 just like the Dardo or Bradley when it doesn’t have thermals or a meaningful ATGM count, it’s just inferior in all aspects to these vehicles.

So, I will assume this is a Dev Server thing and it will get Gen 2 thermals (like the previous existing Warrior) and more ATGM’s.

1 Like

If it’s a bug on the development server that it can launch missiles on the move, then in my opinion, it’s a worse version of Dardo