Desertion is a must needed part of this game!

Lots…several topics where players state exactly that…small maps, big maps, ahistorical maps, X map…whatever…

Everyone has a reason they believe justified to leave…or not use more than one tank. Again…if too easy to do, game will become much worse with a lot of players bailing out…

IMHO…leaving should be MUCH HARDER /EXPENSIVE…but conversely…STAYING should be MUCH CHEAPER/REWARDING.
A little like the stick-carrot rule…

1 Like

They need to make it waaay more enticing to stay. RP or SL bonuses for staying until the match is over.
And matchmaker needs to be improved. I’m sick and tired of being uptiered by a full BR 50% of the time. And I’m not getting even close to the 25% full downtier.

Punishing never works. Players will just find another game when they get sick of being punished.

My example of just using 1 tank when the team is just crap. Why would I use more tanks in that battle? Impossible to punish me for just using 1 tank. But it’s not all that different from exiting a lost battle. Either way, I won’t be playing a new battle until that current battle is finished.

1 Like