Delusional U.S cope

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

10 Likes

We do?

The M1A1HA was the first to use DU armor; and it was only in the turret.
The M1A1HC and M1A2 both use HAP-2 (DU package), and reflect that in-game. The only step up from this is HAP-3, which replaces oblique plating with a DU-infused mesh for longevity and persistence when hit.

The “famous” DU rounds are already in-game… The two most known ones were M900A1 (IPM1, M1128) and M829A1 (literally every 120mm Abrams).
Hell, we even have M829A2! Let alone M833…

Yeah? The default HEDP belt? Do you not understand what belt names are?
That ENTIRE belt contains M789 on all 11 AH-64s.

Yeah, we do have the A-10 firing PGU-14/B… It doesn’t fire any other AP shell, and the stats in-game mirror that of PGU-14/B. I’d wager it’s even named that in the files.

Maybe make better munitions? Boo hoo? That’s what happens when you take an autocannon from an IFV and shove it into the side of a helicopter…
What does America have, a glorified ADEN?

Both M247s and S-8KOs are quite equal, being 70mm and 80mm with comparable explosive mass. What’s bad about this?

6 versions of the same plane? Boo hoo? 3 are available in the TT, and only 1 is comparable to the A-10C.
Would love to see it though.

Womp womp.

18 Likes

Well I’ll take a wild guess and say that you are a Russian main

8 Likes

What?

7 Likes

M833 - check
M900 - check
M829A1 - check
M829A2 - check

We’ve got at least 4 DU rounds in the game, so what’s the problem?

Well, in war thunder we don’t have such armor nor ammo.

How do you explain M1A1 HCs (and all M1A2 variants) having 250mm+ more KE than the M1A1 then?

8 Likes

Don’t forget the original M829!

2 Likes

Oh yea, and M774 as well. That’s actually 6 DU rounds.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

8 Likes

Least delusional US main

3 Likes

Don’t forget the depleted uranium flak jackets that abrams crew members are mandated to wear.

3 Likes

No, he’s not a Russian main.
Dude likely plays more tech trees than you.

You got absolutely corrected by these lovely people.

5 Likes

currently the latest M1A2 SEPV2 and M1A2 abrams use DU both in M829A2 and turret cheeks only SEPV3 recieved Hull DU, btw during gulf war they never used DU in the hull, and DU its already coded ingame

Spoiler

https://www.gd-ots.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/30x113mm-HEDP-1.pdf

im not quite sure but i believe its coded as depleted uranium too for properties

the neck ring should be around 200 mm thick wich should help against autocannon fire but still everybody with enough common sense will shoot your neck anyways this is more situational

2 Likes

Ok chill

Yes i did get corrected and i am mostly happy about it. Now i am more aware of the ground side of things

Man, the post is sad You could’ve researched a bit and just asked people for a few things before posting this; you should’ve thought before posting Of course, people are going to rant in the comments to your own rant, especially if what they answering is the information you didnt bother to research

1 Like

Yes i know :( . I’ve put the US in a “delusional” light again

1 Like

And one of the main reasons why this is already a tradition of the “US copes again” is that I’d recommend you ask next time instead of posting this; people will be happy to answer.

4 Likes

This keeps popping up. I think the solution would be to add some labels for DU.
Like Composite Armor with Depleted Uranium Inserts and APFSDS composition to the stat card where it can read Steel, Tungsten, Depleted Uranium, etc.

1 Like

in reality, he is technically a russian main. You could argue the point that he plays germany too but thats it. not trying to say Krabs is right.

1 Like

Literally narrative nonsense.
Then again, you defend the 2S38 and are more of a “Russian main” by your own argument than Fox is.

3 Likes