"Dance of Dragons" Update Teaser

R-60Ms, flight performance, up to 102kg/s fire rate
Check out the suggestion, or for the Su-24 Fencer-C as a more F-111A type aircraft

Oh and guided weapons or whatever, I totally wasn’t only thinking about ARB :p

1 Like

Wow, say that without the clown makeup

2 Likes

My guess. They are wanting to do the ground decompress first, before continuing to add more ground vehicles.

True, could be like a mini update like the ‘Alpha Jet’

Well beyond integration of ASRAAM, IRIS-T, and Meteor (the first, and by first VERY FIRST, Typhoons has AIM-9M/L(I) and AIM-120B), I believe it was the Tranche 3 that added the Captor-E AESA radar. The first Typhoons also didn’t have the ECM systems such as jammers that current models have, nor the more advanced radar modes (A2G tracking, terrain avoidance, NCTR)

again anyone who says theyre majority copy paste has never looked into them and just wants that stuff thrown into the majors instead

3 Likes

Ah ok, that makes more sense.

Artiete armorfix when? OTOMATIC ammo correction when? Top tier SPAA when?

Italy is missing a lot dude, it’s probably one of the weakest ground trees at top tier if not THE weakest. While the Hungarian subtree helped a LOT it never addressed the SPAA issue or the existing accepted bug reports on the AMV and WAR or the OTOMATIC.

1 Like

How about a Poland/Ukraine tech tree?

they mentioned before in an old polish interview theyd like to do a combined european tree, id love to see how they do it

Thanks, that’s very good to know. Back to the topic tho I think this roughly matches it with the J10C, they are of the similar capability and both being some of the finest 3rd gen air superiority jets.

Why does the J-10 use PL-5? It should be PL-8B, not the PL-8 in the game
Image_1724962298837
ps. J-10 has never used PL-5 in history

1 Like

I sleep.

Not to talk about all the jets that could solve all the CAS problems for italy…
I hope some italian vehicles get added like the AMX was… stealthy.

They didn’t mount PL-5E?

Is it possible we will receive the F/A-18 Hornet in this upcoming update?

No

1 Like

Typhoon DAs (the prototypes) lacked much of the defensive suite of the production variants. But fairly certain the Tranche 1 Typhoons did have quite a bit of it (of course earlier versions)

Im guessing in-game we’d get (at least for the UK has I know what they have off the top of my head)

Typhoon DA2 (Aim-9Li/Aim-9M + Aim-120Bs or C5s) - Limited defensive suite, maybe Tornado Engines
Typoon F2 - Aim-9M or ASRAAM + Aim-120C5s - Full defensive suite and flight performance
Typhoon FGR4 - ASRAAM + Meteor + Full A2G Suite
Maybe a fourth Typhoon with the AESA upgrades

1 Like

What’s there is there, gotta wait for the next one lad.
Although I’d like to see them filling gaps in the middle… I am too tired for the compression.

J-10 doesn’t have it, only PL-8B