"Dance of Dragons" Update Teaser

If it’s lower and comparable to the tornado, could be used to argue the tornado down. Which the tornado desperately needs. Can’t bomb shit at its current BR.

Yeah… But they wouldnt even lower the BR of the Tornado Gr1/ ASSTA1 / A200 to be same BR as 100% identical aircraft (in air modes) of the Tornado MFG / WTD61.

We have no chance comparing them to an entirely different aircraft. Besides just look at the Mig-23ML and Mig-23MLA. They are identical (as far as I can tell) but the ML has a lower BR in sim than the MLA,

I live in hope, in spite of the attempts of Gaijin to crush it every other day.

For France, it has plenty to justify the creation of its own tree, with its own tank and aviation industry, the Swiss did not. looking around I found a handfull of prototype aircraft, let alone anything home grown that made it into production.

that is the eventual problem, they would be almost ENTIRELY copy and paste, hell even Israel could have been a subtree of the US as it has only a handfull of original aircraft and tanks, (those being variants anyway.)

Yeah… it’s fading fast though for me.

FA2 getting radar gunsight that they could easily C&P over to the FRS1 but didnt shattered me

1 Like

bad, no czechoslovakia in here

2 Likes

Yeah. That’s a hard one to cope with. But I shall persist out of spite.

imho typhoon will come in a later variant with the super hornet, Mitsubishi F.2, Rafale, Su-35, probably gripen E and some more advanced Chinese j-10/flanker.
The Eurofighter is just far better than the F-18C.

Still hopefully I’m proven wrong in December

F-18C has 10x AMRAAM right?

Flight performance just means less and less these days, so might make up for it in other ways. Also always the possiblity that it would get Aim-120Cs and the Typhoon left with Aim-120Bs

well, we shouldnt of added the hawker hunter F58 to germany for a start.

Ok gaijin you got me hard
Well it is dissapointing its russia and china babied again but looks nice

1 Like

J10A, finally we get it!!
biblethump

1 Like

I’m looking forward to the Antelope SPAA with it’s Sky Sword missiles.

if it was russian/china babied why is america getting 2 cas buddy

china lacks proper top tier planes

BTW Where is it for JF-17?

1 Like

does it look like we have other arms

1 Like

2 cas? how so. that advark is an australian one and very well could end up in the british tree. it wont but could

We have no ARM (anti-radiation missile) yet

1 Like

A-10C is going to be significantly weaker than the Su-25SM3 and is going to be DOA if there is a Pantsir active

F-111C is probably going to the UK and be a side-grade to the Torando Gr1

2 Likes

Flight performance still means a lot, it’s just less noticeable. One of the reasons US top tier is so good right now is that the F-16C and especially the F-15C can climb and accelerate stupendously fast, which gives their aim-120s a lot more range and allows to shoot them closer than what, for example, a MiG-29SMT would do, since they can turn around later and still defeat the missile.

Fox-3s are also extended chaff hungry right now, irl the main way to defeat a missile is kinematic (draining it of energy).

A typhoon can shoot his amraam closer to the hornet, at a faster speed and will also be able to engage again much earlier.

3 Likes