I have never posted here looking for help. My Mig line including the new mig35 all lock the ground laser designator on to planes locked by my radar for air to air missiles. I have included a picture, this wasn’t happening before the update, I have tried to turn off every setting relating to things in the title in game settings and have clear POI bound to get rid of it. Has any one been able to stop this from happening I see streamers with the same planes I’m flying and it doesn’t happen. Any insights would be appreciated it making me not want to play the game and even the mig35
So I think what you’ll find is happening is they added the TV/thermal imager functionality to the
OLS-U/M IRSTs on some of the high-end fulcrums (i.e. MiG-29SMT/M/KR and MiG-35). Like on the Eurofighter, this lets the IRST act as a targeting camera. The “feature” of forcing the POI onto the radar target has existed for a while but (I think) it only occurs when your plane has a targeting camera.
The black line across the screen is supposed to be a steering guide for dropping bombs with CCRP. For me, I can disable it by enabling secondary weapon selection and selecting any non laser guided munition.
As for content creators not having the same problem, I think you’ll find they have actually do, but they place the POI randomly on the map out of the way and don’t hit the ‘Disable sight stabilization’ key bind because that causes it to slave to the radar target again.
I hope I have been somewhat helpful.
