I just pulled a Japanese tiger from a crate. Is the thing just useless since i already have it? Is there any way to give it to another player for free or something or will it just sit in my inventory until the end of time. Also another question will i keep the coupons if (or hopefully) when gaijin let’s you port your account over.
Since I can see you have the @ psn thing, the coupons from what I can tell are effectively useless if you already have it. If you don’t want to keep it in your inventory for if markerplace comes to console or something, you could trade it for war bonds. It looks like some BS but what do I know
Yea so funny thing about the war bonds. You can’t even do that with ge crate vehicles or at least it doesn’t give me the option too, and if it even did its only 25 which is utterly absurd. I wish gaijin could find a way around the whole issue with Sony and Microsoft. Tbh i wouldn’t even mind that much is i had to pay 30% more for something if it meant i could finally get the bv out the t86.
Wow that’s criminal. I knew the SL crate coupons could be converted into WB (I almost turned my E.B.R.1963 into WB lol) but the update trophies can’t be turned into WB? That’s just stupid…
I think you can trade it in those crate boxes the ones that pc users need a key to use if I’m not wrong it’s like a gambling box but you buy it with gold iirc but I think you can trade vehicle coupons or skins
PC users have to buy a two and a half dollar key for the chance of getting a camo we want. We can sell them for more keys or whatnot but I think it’s dumb. I think you should be able to open them with GE or GJN and we need console to get a marketplace. It could literally even be a console exclusive marketplace but at least then the console users can trade lol
I think you can probably trade it in the workshop
My bad I meant the workshop
I wish gajin would make these based off nation also the skins because I got the plz85-130 digital camo but I don’t even own the tank or a tank in said nation
Yea only issue with trading it into the workshop is I’m pretty sure itll only give you 2 points (I’m not willing to risk a 100gjn coupon to see) and im pretty sure it takes 5 points to get a “free” crate. I’m probably just gonna keep it and live off of hopium that one day it’ll come to be useful.
Yeah that’s something I imagine happens a lot actually. Like in the SL crate with the 279 with chances of getting the black camo for the 279 is way higher than getting that space rover itself
Wait whats a workshop? That’s not a thing on PC
They need to updated it honestly hopefully this thread brings these problems into the light and a change happens
What? I’ve literally never seen that in my life. It straight up just doesn’t exist on PC lol
I never used it as i don’t really understand it and i iirc each box is different i think some you can only get skins or something like that I’ll check it out again tomorrow and update my info unless someone else has time to check
Based off of the few pictures you put, I think it’s similar to the recycling tab but for coupons only? Tbh I got no idea and I’m not risking making a console account to find out.
This is how the work shop works
Workshop is like where you turn in coupons to maybe trade it into another box but it takes like 5 points(that’s what i call them) to get a box so it’s really not worth reading anything actually valuable. I mean who in their right mind would trade in a drive tiger to get a camo for a boat or something.





