The game makes a constant noise whenever it’s running in any menu whatsoever. The noise sounds like the speakers picking up some sort of interference.
This is happening IN WARTHUNDER AND IN WARTHUNDER ONLY. I repeat. Only warthunder does this. No other app. No other app other than warthunder. Only warthunder is doing it. I repeat only warthunder. Warthunder, warthunder and nothing else than warthunder. If you tell me that it’s caused by hardware interference like 456135136135 people before you I will spam you with this entire paragraph for the rest of your life it’s in warthunder only. It’s only warthunder. Got it?
• Reinstalled audio drivers
• Installed different audio drivers
• Used different audio ports
• Used a USB headset
• Changed audio interface to ESI U22XT
• Changed audio interface to ESI Maya 22
• Changed audio interface to Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
• Changed audio interface to Presonus Quantum just for shits and giggles
• Installed on a different, Intel based PC, PROBLEM PERSISTS IN ONBOARD AUDIO
• Used Windows Audio
• blood sacrifice to perun
• kill me
One last time. This isn’t hardware related. This only happens in Warthunder. I do all my audio work on this PC. Literally nothing else does this. Only warthunder. It’s not hardware related.