Constant buzzing noise in all menus

The game makes a constant noise whenever it’s running in any menu whatsoever. The noise sounds like the speakers picking up some sort of interference.

This is happening IN WARTHUNDER AND IN WARTHUNDER ONLY. I repeat. Only warthunder does this. No other app. No other app other than warthunder. Only warthunder is doing it. I repeat only warthunder. Warthunder, warthunder and nothing else than warthunder. If you tell me that it’s caused by hardware interference like 456135136135 people before you I will spam you with this entire paragraph for the rest of your life it’s in warthunder only. It’s only warthunder. Got it?

Attempted fixes:
• Reinstalled¨
• Reinstalled audio drivers
• Installed different audio drivers
• Used different audio ports
• Used a USB headset
• Changed audio interface to ESI U22XT
• Changed audio interface to ESI Maya 22
• Changed audio interface to Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
• Changed audio interface to Presonus Quantum just for shits and giggles
• Installed on a different, Intel based PC, PROBLEM PERSISTS IN ONBOARD AUDIO
• Used Windows Audio
• blood sacrifice to perun
• kill me

One last time. This isn’t hardware related. This only happens in Warthunder. I do all my audio work on this PC. Literally nothing else does this. Only warthunder. It’s not hardware related.

3 Likes

I’m getting the same issue, I can alt-tab to and from WT and the noise goes away. Speakers on/off doesn’t do anything, monitor volume on zero. Tested every controllable fan and pump in PC including GPU to rule them out. It’s actually baffling wtf. No other games produce this.

2 Likes

Did you ever figure out what the issue is? I just bought a new pair of IEM’s got the same problem. if War Thunder is on my screen (not minimised) the buzz is there no matter what.

1 Like

Same here, I do alot of video and music work for fun, and warthunder causes a hissing humming noise over my HD600s on my collection of gear Asgard 2, Vallhalla 2, my magni modi, my Topping dx3+pro, my different studio monitors, IEMS, any headphone i use, and no combination of audio gear I possess fixes it. No windows settings or sample rates work, its literally just war thunder that does this, can +1 the op as this is still going on 4/14/2024 with no fix on my end. Boot up Minecraft, or Cs2? no hiss. Youtube? nada. Emulators? nada…

the only thing i can recommend to make it less present (still there) is if your amp or combo unit,(whatever you use) has a gain switch to use low gain and keep your volume low. not great as i love the cinematic sounds and thump of guns and engines but its the best as i can do as anything over half volume on my equipment on high gain the buzz from WT becomes distracting.

“This is happening IN WARTHUNDER AND IN WARTHUNDER ONLY. I repeat. Only warthunder does this. No other app. No other app other than warthunder. Only warthunder is doing it. I repeat only warthunder. Warthunder, warthunder and nothing else than warthunder. If you tell me that it’s caused by hardware interference like 456135136135 people before you I will spam you with this entire paragraph for the rest of your life it’s in warthunder only. It’s only warthunder. Got it?”

unplayable with my IEM collection on my end, buzz too stronk. but as mentioned in other posts and my other reply to OP, any other game is a joy with audio equipment, or my IEMS

yep had me checking rca spilters and cabled but they are all handmade, and high qaulity and new, had me thinking about gpu feedback but again only wt does it