Why isn’t this possible?
I logged in using my console credentials via the WT launcher, and everything worked fine. Everything transferred over correctly (though this wasn’t a full account transfer from console to PC). However, I noticed that I can no longer see or purchase premium packs. I can’t buy them through the Gaijin website either because it’s a console account—only Golden Eagles are available there. Please, Gaijin: if you provide the option to log in via the launcher, shouldn’t it also be possible to buy packs normally in-game? Right now, I have to download War Thunder again on PC via the Xbox launcher just to view and purchase the packs. I’d have to download the game twice just to play using your launcher—which holds all my settings—because, for some reason, the Xbox launcher version lacks features like DLSS; I’m missing specific PC settings. It makes no sense. Fun fact: all settings, such as DLSS, are available in the standard WT launcher, but the premium packs aren’t. The bottom line is that I have to download WT via the Xbox launcher to make purchases, then switch back to the standard WT launcher to use my preferred graphics settings.
Can you fix this? I don’t want to take up 300 GB of space on my PC just because I need two copies of War Thunder to access specific features.
1 Like