New map for ground combat! Thank you!
Probably need a swarm mechanic as that’s how they’re employed in the modern setting with AA saturation.
literaly nothing that can be done, they are only useable in that very small br range
Will we finally get something new for France? And you know what I mean by that. (It’s actual frwnch designed and manufactured vehicles)
May I ask when you intend to introduce the post-WWII missile ships from the mobile version into the game?
MONEY
Maybe just better missiles and more and better spawn
We’re working on the first steps of implementing a better damage model for bomber aircraft. Our ultimate goal here is to make bombers more survivable and therefore more active and enjoyable to play. This will be a lengthy process as we are doing it in several steps.
as a simple first step remove the “mechanic” that bombers can be destroyed by single hits (even rifle cal.) at their bomb load. This would increase their survivalabilty by magnitude - instead of popping up like balloons…
first Greek ground vehicle to the game.
aaand its more leopards to more tech trees 🥹
Will we finally get something new for France? And you know what I mean by that. (It’s actual frwnch designed and manufactured vehicles)
The last to years have been, in aggregate, pretty disappointing on that front
Leopards and F-16’s galore, with fewer and fewer French designed/built/co-developed tanks and planes every year
Tech Tree RAH-66 Comanche, when?
Greek sub tree that it’s so they never have to fix the Merkava
this is also most likely the case with china and the m1a2t.
so many issues with the vt4’s and ztz series that have gone without a care in the world by the devs for so long (spall liners, gun depression, vt4 upper plate, etc etc) just to have an abrams thrown at the problem…
even after they specifically ADRESSED adding and fixing domestic vehicles more often we got an export to fix the problems, hell we dont even have a multi-sam and i feel gaijin will keep it that way awhile longer for both china and israel.
Having more than 18 presets is way overdue at this point. Glad to hear that the devs acknowledge the need for it and have it on their radar. Definitely sounds like progress!
Thank you.
Also locking presets behind Naval is evil, I don’t understand why I can’t have 18 presets from the start
Yeah, I’ve never understood why presets are hidden behind vehicle types.
But here we go.
These new camouflages, are we likely to see more, or atleast the same amount of camouflages seen on the premium F-14D, for this new TT variant?
Will we be getting any new cockpits for bombers?
TU-95, and B-52 among many others are very… basic
I’d like big red lights so when my engine catches fire I know XD


You are absolutely right.
I certainly have no complaints about the premium F-14D itself.
The real issue is Gaijin’s dishonest attitude in leading players to believe that the premium F-14D was the only way to get the F-14D.
Furthermore, even if the F-14D was destined for the standard tree, they should have ensured that premium buyers felt they had truly benefited from “early access.”
P.S. I do not think the F-14D shouldn’t have been added to the tree. The issue simply lay in the order of its addition and how the information was communicated to the players.
however we do plan to add more presets in the future.
I’m very happy to read this! In QoL terms, that’s very high on my list of desired features.
It also lacked the funding for AIM-120 integration although seeing an F-14A-65-GR as it was testing F-14D avionics and integrated before the F-14D come to be in 1981 it could be a fun event vehicle but I highly doubt it.