Community Update No.12: Keeping You Updated On What We’re Working on!

Can you at least say if these three models will be used in the near future? Or shouldn’t we expect them this year?


The Merkava Mk.4M 400 is basically the same tank as the earlier Mk.4M, just with one notable addition: the ELO-5220 OTHELLO hostile fire detector. By contrast, the Merkava Mk.4M Barak brings a much more substantial set of upgrades. These include improved composite armor, an enhanced Trophy active protection system that’s now able to intercept drones, and the Iron Vision system (which may offer third-person thermal views).

For reference.

Merkava Mk.4M 400

Merkava Mk.4M Barak

Another 12.7 Merkava is more welcome but until they fix the armour I will take my 2HEL over them

2 Likes

None of these specify the F-14D had AMRAAM.

3 Likes

You know what has AMRAAMS? The F-4E AUP, we will see it in this update?

1 Like

I was thinking about grinding Israel tanks and jets, bt now I want to.
image


image

5 Likes

Nah, the testbed for the AMRAAM was a F-14A. Yes the F-14D was compatible, and Gaijin could easily stretch that, but only if they feel like it because the lack of a D testbed is enough of an argument to deny it if they want to

Will we be seeing a new Israeli top-tier tank this update?

I know you probably can’t answer, but I’m desperate.

We have the Fox and two Scimitars and you still want the Sabre?

Don’t forget this
f9c6bb58d212c6829aaeeb566e85dc09



3 Likes

yes. I want all the CVRTs.

2 Likes

I hope it’s a big map

there’s a chance the singapour vehicle is the 2SG, maybe it could go to israel, or the A6HEL from greece. The IX aircraft is most likely a greek rafale, so there’s a chance

+1!

more-kylo-ren

1 Like

Very unlikely

Same.

Leopards, whether in France, Japan or Israel, really feel like a “solution” to give them a competitive tank without fixing their underperforming signature ones.

Fixing Leclerc’s armor and mobility? Nah, Leopard.

Fixing Type 10’s armor and mobility? Nah, Leopard.

Fixing Merkava Mk.4’s armor? Nah, Leopard.

2 Likes

It’s gaijin, expect the “unlikely” to be possible

Sure, I would like the Scorpion and more Stormers, but I feel like another glorified Scimitar would be almost entirely pointless
Heck, even that one Scorpion with a 25mm would add more to the tree than the Sabre





The Scimitar Mk1 EM235 would still be missing.

1 Like

Their is plenty of evidence to connect the dots that the f14D can use aim120 even that the f14A was testing it for the f14D








But hey when it come to stuff like the kh38mt it doesn’t matter

1 Like