Common Tactical Wheeled Vehicle - RCV:Successor to 87RCV

Apologies. That’s what 2 hours of sleep does to ya.

Not that i know

When it comes to the CTWV I think it was already ordred in some versions

We’re finally gonna get it. But they already have the Type 87 at 9.0 for some ungodly reason so it’ll probably be the 11.7 because no nice things are allowed for Japan

1 Like

Finally

11 Likes

Please let it be functional Gaijin

s.jpg.ad814245a700a0c0256c889d9611eff3

3 Likes

Big stick nothing can hide although knowing gaijin it would get overpresured by hitting the deployed stick

3 Likes

Someone please bug report the pole we NEED big pole

3 Likes

small pole :(

4 Likes

It is clear from Dev Live that the CTWV (RCV) is not equipped with VT, but the list of items to be procured (import) for FY2024 published on the Internet by the Ministry of Defense includes 30mm (VT) and 30mm airburst (Based on the weapons in their possession and the timing of procurement, it is clear that they are for CTWV.) Bug report?

11 Likes

Please do

The front armor of the newly added RCV(P) seems to be thinner than that of the Type 16. Is this a defect?

1 Like

If you want, you can add this video in there too. As far as I’m aware Northrop Grumman is the only company currently making 30x173mm High Explosive Proximity ammunition.

(Btw let us know when the bug report is up so we can all take a look at it and click the having the same issue thing)

3 Likes

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/ChlLOhbpIf2q
First bug report in my life

7 Likes

I have sent you a report including your information. It’s my first time so I’m sorry if there are any mistakes :)

5 Likes

All good! Let’s hope it goes through!

1 Like

No. IRL examples do not have the same frontal composite LFP armor

2 Likes

BugReport List

Not applied
CTWV RCV spall liners improperly modeled Reported by Gelatinous_Sire

acknowledged
Telescope mast not fully extended
wrong Telescopic mast HFOV
have VT & Air burst bullets Reported by 鴎花

fixed
coax is mk52 bushmaster chain gun
engine exhaust port in wrong position.
Incorrect Name Reported by Cpt_Naoshi_Kanno
missing driver Thermal Imager
Wrong Power pack position

Submitted as a suggestion

not a Bug
Using Wrong APFSDS Round Reported by コタリ

If you have anything to add, please tell me.

11 Likes

Doing the good work

2 Likes

The above source says that it is equivalent to type 16, but are there any other sources? I couldn’t find anything, so I would appreciate it if you could let me know.