CM Covert Disclosures: What We’re Up To & News

Buff Convertable RP and make half of Medals actually possible.

1 Like

So glad we’re getting these now, it’s something I’ve always wanted to see.

1 Like

Liking the blog, any news on challengers final polish and fix?

I like what i see and i hope that it will fixes some vehicles that have problems with its model. Like Otomatic which have its 2 autoloaders nad 76mm gun breach just made into one massive block that takes 1/4 of the turret space. Plus i wanna know if these models will be applied to helicopters and planes or we will see it for them in later updates. Thank you if you answer me. And with a research point …ehhh it is what it is, i will rather wait and hope that it will work properly

If they can collapse ranks, they can find a way to allow side scrolling of trees too. I bet the lines are gonna get huge now.

They should just combine naval and ground rewards IMO. Or combine the naval and cosmetic events

Progressing power has wildly improved since 7 years ago (moores law is still a good approximation with an increase to 8 x; Just looking at CPU’s, we have now the R7 7800 X3D as the best gaming CPU, which has multiple times the performance of the i7 7700 K, not mentioning the computation monsters no game utulizes like the 7950 X(3D)), as well as optimization (we have cruisers fireing throusands of shells per minute without lags), and gameplay will be just different. Spawncamping is already an issue besides that, it wouldn’t affect anything, besides being more realistic and dynamic and not the 3 lane CS thing.

EDIT: possible error in translation

1 Like

they can but it wouldnt work well on console’s so they arent doing it. the pc master race has to suffer because of the inferior console plebs

yeah i would love them to expand detailed models into aircraft. More avionics modules, hydraulic system components, detailed and separate weapon components, separate and more detailed hydraulic/mechanical traction control modules - etc.

1 Like

this is like literally unfinished

and postponed again too

complaining now isn’t worth your time

1 Like

Why shouldn’t I complain now? Isn’t this the best time to complain, before they can finalize it and claim no one protested it?

because they obviously don’t even know what they want to do with it and are currently working on something else because it’s so complex

really good news if everifing will be finished

You don’t even know what it does, what are you complaining about

With the addition of damage models for autoloaders, can we expect to see a more accurate implementation of mixed manual-mechanical loading systems, like on the CV90120?

I love everything about this post. The transparency, hints at what’s to come, and all the positive features discussed such as the more detailed interior of some vehicles. Very nice to also have an idea of what to expect in advance in the upcoming event. Fantastic direction and I look forward to more of these in the future, as this really helps fill in the gaps in between devblog seasons.

Thank You!

2 Likes

It literally says RP BONUSES FOR OTHER NATIONS

does it mean that they let you grind other countries with planes in one nation? What DOES IT MEAN?

Literally nobody knows that yet

this is an interface Mockup

No. It means you will get a bonus while researching if you have top tier vehicles in some other nation. For example if you have American top tier, you will get a bonus when you are going through the French tree

2 Likes