Chinese Air Suggestion to Do list and Discussion

These are really great

if anyone knows on any boats they’d like to see let me know

Number 64-class cruiser - Wikipedia
One of the few choices for bluewater fleet in WWII period

So far for Naval Suggestions i have done the Monfalcone Liùshísì Hào Light Cruiser Class No.64, The Ning Hai Class Cruiser Ping Hai, The Hǎiróng Class Protected Cruiser Hai Yung, and the Admirable Class Minesweeper Yong Sheng.

3 Likes

The suggestion for this was posted ~3 weeks ago, got accepted some time last night.

With the introduction of the P-51C with the upcoming Battlepass some may see it as unneeded, but it could still come as a possible tech tree alternative to the P-51C, in the end, its up to gaijin anyway

Speaking of naval suggestion, it would be fun to add the 6610 minesweeper variant with 85mm main gun:
No364 ocean minesweepers (project 6610, 1958-1975), ocean minesweepers (project 05, 1985-1990), ocean minesweepers (project 010, 1987-1990) (navypedia.org)

Any newer versions of the Q-5s they can add?

Q5L and Q5M were the last variants AFAIK

Q5L being a entire new variant while Q5M was other varaints being modernized to Q5L

1 Like

Capability-wise, Q-5L is already the most advanced version. They just need to give it AA missiles and countermeasures. Then the gap between it and JH-7A can be filled by plain JH-7.

JH-7 doesn’t have CCIP, although it does still have GBU’s

F-7BG
Recently it received Turkish LGBs.

You want an interesting boat to make a suggestion for

The JARI-USV
08d30ad1f6

The prop list is getting shorter

I’m going to eventually make a expanded PLA/ROC Helicopter tech tree thread here soon, and the Helicopter parts will be moved there.

here’s what i got so far, it may have some errors

Line 1 - ROC

Line 2 - PLA

Line 3 - Naval

Z-11WB GE Premuim

Z-10K Squadron

MD 500MD Event

(Missing some things in the current tt)

1 Like

Please do not advocate for more 7.X rocket “reserve” helis. They add nothing to the tree and only serve to make researching more tedious.

We don’t need every single possible vehicle in the game, especially when they both suck and aren’t interesting or funny.

3 Likes

While i do agree, both are the first armed helicopters of there nation.

I can make is so that Gazelle is a reserve and the Z-5 is an optional researchable, but UH-1H is the viable starter for ROC line.

Anyway i will keep this in mind

For Z-10 and Z10ME, you can both make early and late variants for them.
For navy, you can add Ka-52K as supposedly it was considered by PLA to use on their LHDs.

Here is the last one i worked on