China WS-10 Engine Full-Height Envelope and Performance

156+ kN in metric

You do not believe the value I speak of, yet how can the value you speak of convince me?

I haven’t given you any value to be convinced of, but I can tell you that you are wrong on the value you give, because that translates to 670k lbs of thrust the Nasa RS-25 is the engine that powered the Space shuttle into space and it had around 500k lbs of thrust so you want me to believe that the WS-10 Produces more than a 100k lbs of thrust over a heavy solid fuel rocket thruster on a spacecraft? Stop making things up to cope with fact china’s engines weren’t better than everybody elses.

Because this data is something I made up, it is because I want to say whatever I want to say, just like what you said. How can the value you mentioned convince me?

35,000lb thrust β‰  3,000 kN
Its 155.687759 kN