Chengdu J-10, History, Performance & Discussion

I will be writing up 2 bug reports later, 1 on the Pl-8B and the other on the Pl-5EII. Not surprised they shafted us AGAIN, but just disappointed. Who is their Chinese advisor? They clearly hired somebody who does not actually know Chinese equipment.

9 Likes

Do you have a way to contact me? I am writing an issue about PL-8B.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/nDT0MWfBvHxu

ive heard gaijin is putting the new cm count at 72

1 Like

hopefully they go down the jumbo flare route instead of just 72 generic medium CMs

1 Like

yeah, does anyone know for sure what its supposed to have? its really difficult to find a concrete source on this

All we really have is pictures.

Count away. This is mirrored on both sides.

1 Like

That’s a good picture of the PL-12 motor nozzle, I’ll be yoinking that.

1 Like

What about HMD range ? There’s no way J-8F has 19km but J-10A is limited to yet again a miserable hmd range of 10 km

Dev server. Almost definitely just a copy paste of the mig29smt’s radar so take it with a grain of salt.

The ACM range is shown as only 10km, but it seems to actually be 19km. I can lock on targets with ACM even at 15km.

I can’t lock targets at 5km. Doesn’t seem like a very good radar. At least compared to the f16 or jh7a.

There are 6 in the teaser… WTF Gaijing?

You can’t see if it’s a PL8B in game cause the model is a PL8B but it says PL8… We might just have to wait a bit.

They made 4 presets, but it’s definitely 6 rounds. Don’t worry.

How do you get dev server?

is that black square another one or a vent

Vent

The J8F, J10A and JF 17 use Beidou or glonass system for guide bombs (Chinese GPS system) the weapons in question are the LS-6 250/500 and FT-3/4 series of bombs
LS-6-GBU-Sat-Inertial-250-kg-Zhenguan-Studio-4S
download

we can see that our friends at DCS have a JF 17 with this ammunition

for more information PLA Guided Bombs

1 Like

Its surprising to see that gaijin forgot to add chinese GPS guided bombs

1 Like