Challenger 2 needs to be brought to developers attention

Defo a NO lol

Been so many attempts to create an APFSDS round for the Warrior since like the early 2000s and still ongoing I believe

They gave up, look warrior csp, they are switching to 45mm autocannon

Typical 90 rpm in automatic fire according to Royal Ordnance, yes

Warrior turret armour is also a lot thinner than it should be, but there’s nothing I can do about supporting that.

4 Likes

wut? the CSP uses the 40mm CTAS (CT40)

Is this reported?

Yes… thats my suggestion… the 45mm was the original calibre but it was made into the 40mm calibre and is in use with both the British Military on the Ajax and in the French with the Jaguar

Dont think so

Im sure i read there that it is 45. My bad

Pretty good Gun aswell considering the breach is about the same size as the 25mm bushmaster

5 Likes

Do you mind if i take the photos you posted and make a bug report with them?

Can try.
There’s been several other tickets for it with the same 90rpm value that have been rejected because the source wasn’t good enough. I couldn’t be bothered second guessing if gaijin think a BDEC is a valid source or not.

1 Like

Thank you, im going to try my luck then

1 Like

I’ve used it before and they’ve not complained

And here it is
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/5Q9inkczxctK
@Gunjob mind lending us a hand?

It’s veeeeerrry short. I wouldn’t do something like that even if I didn’t have the sources to back it up.

Fine fine i will do something bout this

Here, better? Im the type of guy who when has to pass something, i do this the shortest way possible (In technical talk, not in usual conversations). Just the way i am.