Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

No, L29A1 is the training round, the fins dont reach down there, so the white part is hollow for this round, most likely

Spoiler

lol

Ohh is that a STL/CAD file, link if so. I’d like to 3D print that.

Massive game of darts…

Lanz Odermatt formula be like… yeah uhhh nope I disagree with your numbers

Surely the daft bit would be, is if there’s a primary source doc with that penetration value, surely they could backfill the numbers, and extrapolate for different results of penetration at different distances?

3 Likes

No, it just a PLASTIC Replica. Also it only have 500mm long

someone call the ukrainians and ask for a measuring tape photo :v

1 Like

Ask in enough wt matches and you’ll probably find a guy who could.

1 Like

lol yea it could prolly work

What is the loading speed of the leopard after 16 rounds?

yall could prob find better results with l28a1/l28a2, people say it was a carbon copy made of tungsten, but the dart itself was longer than L27a1 and more refined, even the MoD was talking bout procuring it in 2008 or smt.

If CR2 have 6s reloading after first 4 will be perfect
Also Challenger 2 First Stage Ammunition reload too slow

Cr2 should theoretically have the fast reload for all shells in loader reach, in game that is 28

It’s funny, because even if it’s a balancing decision they still buffed the Abram’s despite it being basically better at everything compared to the chally. Let’s not forget about the Merks as well….

1 Like

I don’t think M1 is better than CR2

To be fair Merkava’s are basically in a pit alongside Leclerc and Ariete.

The speed alone made it better imo. I had a lot more fun and kills using it. Mainly due to most maps not suiting the challenger, aka long and flat.

I kill more M1 than A7V. M1 are so easy to kill

1 Like

you are right, it is depend who is playing M1

True, they are easy to kill. But so are the challengers. Most sim for the breach and with the challenger that is 8/10 times a one shot where as with most others and especially the m1 it will take out your loader or gunner and commander allowing u to back up and repair. It favours hit and run which is my specialty ironically as the TES is still my favourite tank to play.