Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

Trustme, i also did my part during original backplate research (no i am not sorry for not telling you and Gun that it is the same plate as DL2G, as i had only 1 source on me, now with your 2 help we are sure). The only place i did not looked is russian side of the internet.

Checked there, myself. Got pretty much nothing besides a few funny posts claiming a striker is a bradley lol

Who’d have thought military secrets were so secret!! Haha

1 Like

THE WHAT?

In 2008, there was a military expo, where Rafael was prominently shown demonstrating ASPRO-HMT on the Stiker in its APC configuration, as a replacement for the rather wide slat armor.

While sifting through the russian internet, I found some good coverage of this event, where they called it a Bradley instead of Striker.

…I immediately moved on lol

Where my British Bradley

3 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

guys at this point gaijin doesn’t even care about Britain enough to even fix their premiums before release, the OES literally still has the old ammo bin model I don’t think the challenger 2 is going to get fixed.
(also I did bug report it)
Screenshot 2024-01-21 164506

1 Like

Ah yes Challenger 2 i see

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/RseUwCIOBurG
For anyone who want to see it

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/LIQZc0VjpdM4

Gunjob forwarded the KE as a suggestion 🎉🎉🎉

9 Likes

Watch devs go NU UH

1 Like

They essentially got a free reaearcher for 4 days to do their work for them lol
If they come back and say “nah” then it’ll never be changed and their standards are far too high

1 Like

wow you got that fast

Yes, i saw your report, gave it +1 and saved its position in my mind. Yea, i have an ability like that, if something is about Cr2, i will be there and i will know bout it

Yey suggestion hell time

1 Like

Edit- Thats all 3 now passed as acknowledged and forwarded as suggestions.

Many thanks @Gunjob ! Hope my work was an easy read and made sense haha
Always happy to hear feedback, though if you forwarded it, it cant be so bad :P

11 Likes

Nope, the collapsed shell that was holding Cr2 reports is not fixed yet

I recently made a post about the Black Night