Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

ok

Realistic sinai, eu server
and why cant i write in the lobby chat???
ah yes
let me reset my game
AUGHHHHH WORK GAME WORK

hamster died from lack of vodka given by the russian staff

Nah, hampter realised we are going to bug report a chally. This shall not happen!

Some old BAE news articles from the end of 2018 on TISP testing and LOVA propellant development for CR2

So at least one CR2 had Catherine MP installed in 2018 and a contract awarded in 2019 for applying TISP to more vehicles. i.e it’s as real as T-80B’s thermals.

2 Likes

Well, seems enough for me to give all Cr2 Gen 3 :) After all there are no double standards. And all Cr2s have space in mod menu to add it in

1 Like

@John_Sneeeeeeeew custom up again, same setting

Still dead… dont see the custom
I will make you all aware of something else that is (probably) incorrect

JANES…

4 Likes

The challenger 2’sfront ammo storage bins, only have 5mm of RHA, which is really hard to believe especially since the rear storage is 25mm (in game), why would you not have them be the same sort of container?

They do have two sets of plates either side, but I don’t understand anybody would make 2 sides of something protected then slap cardboard on the other sides.

This might be how it is IRL but to me it doesn’t make sense, so anybody got any info on it???
Using the Cr3 to show it but it is present on every Cr2

Idk if it is right, and im not in the mood for any digging

I can tell you now mate those pod racks are just thin steel racks and not armoured like the ACBs.

Who makes these decisions… why not just give it the same ammo bins :(

The same preson who decided that turret and hull will need a separate set of wrenches each

1 Like

Half of the tank in metric, half in imperial.

2 Likes

Anyway’s nobody has seen the inside of the Cr3 so I think those racks actually have 100mm of RHA around them, prove me wrong >:)

1 Like

Uhh, well, i was inside and uhh there is no armor there, shells uhh levitate in the air

HMMM

What happend to it, orignal poster?

1 Like