Centauro I 120 SQUADRON vehicle for the USSR tech tree

Name Russia’s new light tanks (not IFVs)

1 Like

No, it’s just that the developers labeled the rules “Vehicles with indirect relation to the nation can close the problem in tanks in the nation”.

Russia has 0 light tanks (not IFV) except 2S25M, which even on 10.0 is mediocre.

3 Likes

You want me to go through the list of light object tanks?
all start with some fun ones
Object 911
Object 287
2S14 Zhalo-S
object 775

6 Likes

Which of these tanks will close the hole from BR 10.0 to 11.7?

1 Like

I said OPERATED not “trialed” (with Italian crew and Italian markings on the veichles but for some reasons You completly forgot about this part)

8 Likes

again terminator and kurganets 25 perfectly do

They don’t have any better armament relative to the IFV with 10.0. Kurganetz - 10.7 max.

There Is also Bumerang

Centauro was managed by Russian crews among others. What makes you think that only Italians were there?
I repeat, the T-80U did not spend more than a few weeks on the Swedish tender, as I remember, it is not even close to 2 years of centauro testing.

If the T-80U is eligible, so is the Centauro.

6 Likes

its ifv not a light tank

light tanks and ifvs go hand in hand

1 Like

I specify this because no Ifv compares to a normal 120mm gun in the game.

Especially on 11.3+ where even the side armor of tanks is increased

I asked to name really light tanks like the Centauro. IFVs don’t count

2S14 Zhalo-S could sit in 10.0 comfortably, trading high pen for RPM, and there is plenty of light tanks to hunt at that, you’re also moving the goal post, as by limiting it to pure light and not including the IFVs many nations end up the same way as the USSR, like the US for example
as the m1128 is built on a hull designs to move troops around, the Bradleys are self explanatory, leaving the only true light tank at US high tier being the HSTV-L, which is not good so therefore it shouldnt count to your standards, so, US centauro when?

3 Likes

He’s got an 85mm cannon, it won’t penetrate anyone at all. Besides, I clearly wrote 11.0+.

The USSR has plenty of light tanks at 8.0-9.0 already, no point in adding junk. You need tanks where there are not enough of them

1 Like

I ever said that I approved the swedish T80-U? Nope, Indeed It should not exist in game. But I made a deeper look about those "trials " in the past, and as said before, the crew managing the Centauro was mainly Italian. The Russian were involved for the various test. But inside the machine the majority of the crew remained Italian.

4 Likes

besides that , that is exactly why IFVS get access to ATGMS [9K120] „Ataka-S“ and 9M133 Kornet-EM , would be strong missles they get access to in case of russian vehicles

1 Like

so you’re lying now cool
ima copy and paste what you said right here
“Which of these tanks will close the hole from BR 10.0 to 11.7?”
and you’re also avoiding the point, you made a bad take now stop

7 Likes

I can see that you have a poor understanding of what a hole is. A hole is from something to something. A tank on 10.0 in no way covers the absence of a tank on 10.3, 10.7, 11.0, 11.3, 11.7.
Funny

you included 10.0 in the selection, correctly worded you would of said from 10.3-11.7
if you do not include 10.0 in the selection you have to not include 11.7 for what you said to make sense

1 Like

It is rapidly losing efficiency by 11.7. In addition, in the future there will be more and more tanks with active protection, which will completely kill these missiles.