CCRP for bases not working

I can’t seem to select bases with the “change mission bombing target” key bind, manual CCRP with target point works with my F84

which f-84

1 Like

The F-84F.
There was a patch a few weeks ago, where the CCIP for guns was removed. But accidentally, I guess, they also removed the CCRP for bombs.

F84b the first one in the usa techtree

1 Like

regular ccrp works just fine, its just that the separate keybind for selecting bases in air rb doesn’t seem to work

Are you using keyboard and mouse or you using PS controller? There may be a mapping issue as i had no issues with base select and bomb release. Try removing the bind and adding it back, if it says its bound to something else change it. You may also want to check ground and naval controls because there is binding bleed that happens. I guarantee its a binding issue

1 Like

I have made sure multiple times that nothing else was bound to “t” my bind for selecting bases; it still does not select bases in Air RB, I have also tried re-binding and still does not work, I just use target point on the base and it works but if there are clouds then sometimes the bombs miss, I am playing on minimal client if that means anything

1 Like

you may just want to put in a support ticket. I havent had any issue but may be a bug on your setup that would need to be addressed.

1 Like