Cant switch account

So uhm i cant switch account its like it vanish mid air i dont want to play on these lvl 0 i want to play on my hard earned/played account

For those whos saying just go to profile “switch account is not showing in there”

that’s because you are (most likely) starting the game from Steam…

to get to the login screen (and have the option to switch accounts) you would have to start the game via the WT launcher (or use the ‘update game manually’ option on Steam).

2 Likes

thank you this worked I simply chose to update manually when I hit play it asked me to log in when it booted up and I logged in with my original account ty :)

Is there anyway to do this and launch in vr? I wanna play my good account too but in vr mode but it just sends me to my lvl1 pc account

Try this and see if it works (i can’t personally test it at the moment):

1. in steam, right click war thunder → manage → browse local files

2. double click the “launcher” file.

3. click the cogwheel next to the graphics settings

4. enable the VR setting at the bottom center

5. launch game from launcher

6. profit?

Login to game with the auto 0 level account created by steam–> Go to User Profile → Change Nickname (steam browser will open logged in to the account)
→ Click on Username → Profile
Then you will see Settings → click on it to expand arrow and go to Profile (this profile is different from the other one)
At the bottom you will see “Delete Account” → Delete it
→ get out of the game, log back in, you will see an error saying “couldn’t connect your account”
Hit Try Again → at this point the login screen will show up → login with your account and it will persist moving forward, and better yet you can unlock Steam achievements