And you skip the main issue, FI-T isn’t as busted as any other fi-t or hei or hef.
Just keep your delusion on.
oh sorry mr. nerd, let’s see our hef-t round with the same fuckin filler.
I will an actual nerd and tell you it’s not %50
and second AP is USELESS currently, it is an obstable you saw the pictures from where it is supposed to be more effective.
no saving this amount of mental retardat*on…
Inlines are always behind skin, radials or more exact air cooled radial are exposed.
And AP alone still has a fire chance vs engines, how does the LKk/42 make so much fires with the tracer belt of only AP-T ? It rolls the dice many times.
You don’t see the issue here? I look for useful info that ends up lying to me?
By your rules you can’t complain shit, enjoy your zeros to 7.0 and your army planes + 2.0 overBRs, Snail said so! Should have picked a different nation!
So scared of tracers, any actual second argument to justify not picking tracers outside of “I don’t want tracers”, because we know AP is completely outclassed even if we tilt stuff in it’s favour.
It’s no magazine, it’s a belt, also RPM?
Let’s see.
ho-5 850RPM
B-20M 800RPM
ShVAK 800RPM
M3 750RPM
hispano Mk.IV 750 RPM
FMK-HS-45 750 RPM
B-20S 750 RPM
Akan m/45 725 RPM
ShVAK(S) 720 RPM
hispano 404 700RPM
mg151/20 700RPM
Akan M/41 630 RPM
AN/M2 600 RPM
NS-23 600RPM
hispano Mk.I 600 RPM
mg FF/M 520RPM
Type 99 Mk.1 516 RPM
Type 99 Mk.2 490 RPM
Oerlikon FF 468 RPM
All of these cannons pack less filler than our mg151 and mg FF friends, and all of them beat the mg151/20, tie mg FF/M or surpass both cannons in terms of ballistics.
Keep lying under your teeth pal, just tell me you scared we model a Japanese prop’s weakness, you can barely comprehend trying to leverage nerfs to move planes down, when I looked at the Ki-43 III’s enormous nerf I only saw 1 reddit post about it.
I suppose my forum post makes the second mention of it in 4 years
If we make every cannon 30mm levels of demolition it won’t suffer from poor damage.
And still jumping over ballistics, the only 2 facts that makes players choose the stealth belt are retained broken damage and usable ballistics. The moment FI-T is modeled like the rest of rounds it ends with tracers taking over.
how about you diversify your plane collection too? Just because you find sucess in the A6M since half you clips are on A6Ms, doesn’t mean you automatically are a god at war thunder, you are currently twisting the entire game around removing upsides of armor and weaknesses of lower fillers explosive rounds.
You simply try to reward mechanical skill but ignore long term planning and tactical play around each cannon and thus aircraft aspects.
The point flew over and crashed into my window it seems.
Imagine I shoot at a KV-1E with a 4.0 Sherman, Since I whined so much now my pen is +3km at 500m and my explosive filler is 1 kilo of TNT.
KV-1E tries to use it’s superior armor as a last line of defe… and FUCK YOU, I shot first so I win because I shot first despite I never tried to aim at a driver port or shot the cannon to disable it! I shot first! My confetti please! Yohoo!
Do it, you seriously lack perspective here, I want you to see a full FI-T belt at 800RPM.
Can you link the study again? I lost it
And also same argument as Ki-27, one managed to take down a P-51C in one burst so I suppose 7.7 now deals damage of a 30mm!
You told me to make myself worse which includes to play off-meta to be more fun? I just need the enemy to also do the same btw.
mg151/20 FI-T also deal exact damge in the same pattern? And now ballistics matter when you told mg151/20 user that the ballistics disadvantage wasn’t significant?
because one can’t process 0.3 secs and see you wing take off or your tail wave a bye bye.
I believe I told you (poor penetration or no AP shells loaded vs a heavily armored opponent)
Where does armor concentrate, near the cockpit dumbass.
The third dimension exists

There’s 2 12.7mm plates and a 9mm plate, a shell needs to pen +30mm of armor to reach a pilot.
Attack from the front, it’s where you said AP shells shine because evil control surface eats my planebloweruper 9000 round with 6g of TNT equivalent.
crazy to think you would actually think to take a headon from an A-26.
The threedees strikes again and provide +25mm of armor for it.
If only that armor helped it tho
“completely exposed from the shoulders and below”
So then that justifies the wings needs to come off? smarts 🧠
Want to nerf them go ahead we can trade the structural bit for the weird fire formula Killa came with to make it so velocity affects fire chance (less random fire snipes but more reliable fires in close passes), said “sudden destruction” only happens when the converge point strikes to full effect.



