Bug report collection of German Vehicles

Will Update and add more reports from the 2.46 update later…

I think some things must be given enough attention
Since the previous major [HORNET’S STING] added Leopard 2 with more detailed internal structure shoot the gun muzzle of Leopard 2 it will destroy everything inside the tank
Look the picture this situation does not occur with other tanks


2 Likes

A new one I found with the German WWI MKIV and the British MKV is that the vehicle shakes in game making long range shots impossible.

1 Like

Updated/Reworked Puma section

It seems that a complete acceptance and reclassification of the proposal will be necessary. Many things have been passed so far.

I could probably offer over a dozen of my own reports to this thread, but a pretty significant one I can add is going to have to be this one affecting MITL IR bombs like SPICE 250s (and GBU-53s as well): Community Bug Reporting System
It’s connected to a larger bug regarding the laser designator not staying on the POI marker but currently SPICE 250 can no longer be slaved to the HMD normally.
Basically makes using SPICE 250s really inconvenient and brimstones simultaneously unusable.