Bug in the FLIR of the F-16C's Litening II TGP

Gaijin we all need fix for F-16C Litening II pod. Even new Jaguar IS has normal resolution with same pod. Why only F-16C?! You introduce a new SU25SM3 into the game against the background of a broken F-16

9 Likes

M735 but for the air tree

Gaijin breaks it for no reason and just never fixed it

If gaijin won’t fixed AN/AAQ-28(V) Litening II

So I expect gaijin change target designation pod to 3rd gen (Lockheed martin AN/AAQ-33) in second major update

1 Like

are you going to say this every 12 hours

Amazing to me too that its not been fixed yet as it is a single line of code to change for the fix.

Its easy to rule out lazyness due to this, especially when the gripen still has gen 2 thermals with the same TGP.

Just like M735, it has become obvious that gaijin happily ignores their mistakes if they effect certain nations.

2 Likes

I feel like it not a bug but they intention to make it that way

2 Likes

The LITENING II is shit but just on the F16. Hmm

6 Likes

Haven’t touched the game in like 2 months.

Don’t regret that at all.

Lost cause with these Devs.

2 Likes

12.7 jet that requires a lot of time to grind, bug that requires few minutes to fix, thats all you need to know

Still not fixed (4 month since report has been forwarded to the developers)

1 Like

Hey now you can atleast not use thermals like everyone said to soviet players that wanted the thermal pod they used on smt su25t and 39 but nah now you can experience the same thing but still better as you still can use gen 1 thermals to spot and then check it with normal camera

You are comparing an admitted bug and a proposal for a change, these are different things, however, I didn’t expect anything else from a soviet player

2 Likes

Oh no so you instantly disregarded that I got Japan and china as well lmao dude the smt should have been added with thermal pod in the begging while su25 and su39 were also equiped with thermal pod it wasn’t only added cuz muh NATO cas needs to be better than everyone else’s

1 Like

I dont care what any other jet should have, im talking about bug, that devs confirm 4 month ago and still not fix 2 lines of code, while you crying about “weak” soviet jets, lmao go leak some docs

2 Likes

why are you comparing 2 things with each other that completely on a seperate topic, f16c need a fix end of discussion, i’ve already said that the devs are lazy now people are agreeing so again what’s your point?

dawg who asked

Dawg he said I play only Soviet stuff and that’s not even correct

well u glaze them daily so

I do not even play the game daily

My last game was 9 days ago I am having fun on whitemane wow priv server new cata realm

stay away from f16c topics challenge (impossible)
US should get gen 2 thermal pod just like any other nation with litening II