British Weapon Systems - Technical data and discussion

This thrust is smaller than the real one.
I wrote a report, please support it.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/UPfDx2YFGI2p
@

Yeah BOL rails are still too much to ask for lmao

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/hsMSYXM72rU7

Stormer Air Defence missing LRF reported hopefully its accepted :)

1 Like
IDK if you have this, but brochure

image


2 Likes

Thats great I was looking for that, thanks

It also appears the vehicle ways too much, I will report that too

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/h7kYoz62vhhV

Weight reported

I wish we got the 30mm one

2 Likes

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/VpJQAKw9J2Xz

4 Likes

do we know what gen thermals the aardvark has? based on its loadout it shout NOT be higher br than the tornado in ground

The F111C currently seems like a worse Tornado

11.3 or even 11.0 seems more fitting

Its bombload is pretty pathetic considering how large it is, im surpised

I think I understand why the Devs hate the British so much :D

Not even on live yet and many a report submitted for one of our new vehicles :D

That could be cool.

I suspect the reason for that is because they dont want us using the Stormer AD as a anti-tank vehicle.

2 Likes

It should be getting fixed. It should have the same bomb load as the American one but also additional pylons for GBU

1 Like

@Flame2512 do you have a list things currently incorrect with the F-111C

1 Like

Great

Shouldnt it also have better engines? It has the same thrust as the F111A

Yes should have more thrust


image

Very nice to see Phimat added to the jags, should help alot in Air RB and Ground RB. I would ask where it is for tornado tho? Would be a great addition to it’s self defence loadout.

9 Likes

PHIMAT?!?!?!

Oooohhhh…

Yep, need it for the F3

(Also this post now feels unneeded :D )

3 Likes

Its nice to know that the Stinger’s range lines up with documentation.

@Gunjob

Is there any way to have these added to support this report as is aligns with the ~6km engagement range of the Stinger.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/CrgLh51VkpQZ