Britain needs t14 heavy tank

[Would you like to see this in-game?]
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

Why is it only given to the United States but not to Britain when it is jointly developed by the United States and Britain?
854058d8e27043e6b9155493ec05e2ad

Because they have their A33 Excelsior instead?

5 Likes

Also this is the English forum, if you want to write Chinese then do so in the Language Topic of Choina.

1 Like

Hopefully, the T14 heavy tank will join the United Kingdom’s 4.7 cohort.

just give Valiant with 6pdr APDS

2 Likes

However, the existing prototype tanks are in Britain, not in the United States, and it is a bit unreasonable not to give them to Britain.

So what? There are more pharaos in briain than egypt.

Doesnt matter, its an american tank of a project that was combiend with the british result beeing the A33.
The british didnt even want the T14 for service, nor did the american.

you for got to say stolen.

I say give them the tank. Its not the best tank but since it was a joint venture and both countries had prototypes i think they should get it added.

You’re right, it’s imperfect in reality. But its shortcomings in the game can’t be reflected, so in the game it can be said to be very good in 4.7. If you can join the United Kingdom gold coin queue, you can form a very strong team with the existing 4.7 tanks.

I have the T14, and its just not fitting nor right for the UK.
But dream on, imma ignore this topic from now on.

i wish i could just “feel” stuff and say its not right. lts not forget why it exists IRL or that it was a joint venture. anyways i dont care i just want that greatest injustice of warthunder fixed. the M22 should be in the British tree and its not “ohh i have a feeling” or “it wont fit the tree” the british were they ONLY ones to use the thing. remove from USA and add to british

1 Like

Dunno. Personally, I think not, as there’s other tanks that we just haven’t seen in game that probably fit this role/purpose better.

But equally, if it were to come into the British tree, I wouldn’t be rioting like with the Bhishma.