Britain Air Forces

Sea Harrier FA2 at 11.3 with Aim-9M does sound fun. But other nations would moan

It is technically on the table. and there is a small chance but it’s also unlikely.

We can’t rule it out until we 100% know what is coming.

On the other hand if that was coming it wouldn’t be held from the teaser. Unless it wasn’t ready in time for it.

1 Like

British stuff wasn’t shown in the trailer to feed of our misery for a few extra days

3 Likes

But they said Britian was getting a new top tier aircraft this year

Why does gajin hate Britain so much

likely the British vehicles weren’t ready or they are planning something else

4 Likes

That would be epic disaster

that promised top tier british plane must be so good, they want to keep it a secret for the dev stream!

1 Like

One of the mods earlier said they were surprised a “fan favorite” wasn’t leaked yet and still no sight of a British top tier. Might actually be pretty cool

1 Like

it gives me hope, but that fan favourite could be anything at this point. could be any nations any vehicles, as i dont think a shar/new tornado is something people would consider a “fan favourite”

but i will shit bricks if its like, da2 or eap, highly doubt it, but it gives me a sliver of hope

2 Likes

I think its interesting that no brit top tier was leaked and nothing in the teaser unless they’re planning on the SAAF Gripen. Depending on who the leaker is, it makes sense that they know about the vehicles in the teaser but not highly in-progress stuff. CF-18 would be my guess atm

3 Likes

sub tree teaser tonight? maybe commonwealth stuff AUS/Canada/Singapore/Malaysia. who knows maybe f-15SG. Forgot to add the COPIUM tag

1 Like

Man… So many sub-trees to consider for UK, they colonised like the entire planet lol.

copium CF-18C now

1 Like

ok i take back all my predictions. the gripen follows the trend of 3.
Update supersonic. f100,mig19 and the fucking javelin.
Update Apex Predators. F16, Mig29 and the fucking tornado.
its going to be the gripen and the gripen wont be as competitive as the f16/m29/f15/su27 (possibly another plane release updates after it should have been in the game to be somewhat meta and now they just skip the powercreep to launch day)

4 Likes

MK13 GBU

1 Like

F-15SG is an F-15E. It’s not coming this update

I can’t wait for yet another disappointment.

Unless they pull some god their bait and switch and say “oh hey lol. Eurofighter prototype” the UK air tree will officially be killed.

1 Like

looks like its the SAAF gripen c we are getting

now the question is what weapons will they give it

1 Like