Britain Air Forces

Guess that being meant as a joke went right over my head lol

No worries, although now I wonder what AAM Wildcat helo’s use.

Martlets and Sea Venoms air to surface only, apparently no AAMs

Edit: Scratch that, Martlets are multipurpose missiles and rated to be used as air to air missiles

yeah their aim9x level

I’m surprised, if you’re operating near a Type 45 or 23 or 26 then you have an air defense shield, but I wouldn’t want to be operating off of one of those dinky little OPV’s (just shitty corvettes).

He explicitly said not a chance in the world of ASRAAM anytime soon, I reckon Typhoon long before ASRAAM

1 Like

I think they are better than Aim-9X

Highly depends which variant and what you’re trying to do, 50g is no slouch but its not thrust vectoring, but equally in-game it would be a passive system for slamming someone at 50KM, its range is like that or an R27ET but with better IRCCM.

Blk1 ASRAAM, beasts Blk 1 AIM-9X, it has LOAL, equal off–bore iirc and better flare resistance. At Blk 2 AIM-9X they equal out and it depends more on range and launch profile.

At short range I’m not sure how it would fare, it seems to be pretty agile regardless and thrust vectoring tech was made for the ASRAAM P3I but never used as well as the CAMM, despite this, ASRAAM doesn’t use it, my guess is they found it to be unnecessary.

1 Like

Now we must ask if Sweden will be the only nation to get the gripen to smin and see what he says

You can ask of you want too :)

I honestly don’t think he will answer than question, and if he does it will be something cryptic.

For now we have a good list of possibilities going on and we might as well wait until a later date.

I’m still working on EAP to be honest.

1 Like

wasn’t it already denied

Yea it’s already an enigma as they stated just a top tier jet which could mean anything from a Fighter, attacker or a bomber.

1 Like

Until new information came to light, I am in the process of finding more information.

Not going to say more than that because it might be fruitless but as i’ve mentioned previously I know a guy, who knows a guy who was on EAP.

1 Like

Would be cool to see any type of BAE Hawks in the game as we haven’t got any, yet.

4 Likes

I don’t know why but the black gloss make them look so sexy

1 Like

Light fighters for Britain are sorely needed, things like Hawk’s, Gnat’s and those sorts of aircraft.

1 Like

“i know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy”

1 Like

Finally getting a Red Arrow skin for it too lol

Yeah dude, it’s patchy, but I’m trying my best. I don’t really want to go into more detail but apparently none of EAP is classified anymore.