Britain Air Forces

I grinded both and im loving the ground even if im the worst tank there

2 Likes

What does the CF-18 have that makes it so much better than the F-16 or Mig-29? Radar? Flight performance? I mean, armament wise an F-18 with 9L/Ms and Sparrows doesn’t sound so bad. (I don’t know anything about the Hornet, sorry.)

1 Like

Oh by the way its not that the EAP would be broken, it’s that it never had the provisions for armament and it was never converted although the conversion was termed as ‘remarkably viable’.

1 Like

Dont get me wrong from what ive heard the Challys can be good and fun theyre just so gimped its just not worth it, and this is someone whose favorite MBT is the Challenger 2

2 Likes

It just looks cooler :p

1 Like

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm

8 Likes

It’s the theoretical maximum ordnance

I understand why not grind for them i used to like there 7.7 loadout but apds is terrible now so i moved on planing on grinding us ground

1 Like

Its so cursed oh my god I love it

1 Like

Might as well have this too
images-102

5 Likes

Give

1 Like

Need more EEL

3 Likes

Hardpoints (it has more) also exceptional AOA, it wouldn’t be better than either (part of the reason that it is a rather okay option because it wouldn’t involve US mains sharing the title of the best aircraft in-game).

Other than that I don’t think it beats either in much, but its still infinitely better than a Tornado.

2 Likes

It would be the third wheel

1 Like

Out of everything the CF-18 makes the most sense but I have a feeling people would still complain

5 Likes

So the ground ordnance is what influences it the most then…

Third wheel is better than being the heated seat. You’re there because you increase everyone else’s comfort (by being piss-easy to absolutely shit on in every way).

2 Likes

Yes it has technically 4 more max hardpoints using dual pylons or 2 more standard. But it also has a good A2G and MTOW.

2 Likes

And not to mention it looks cooler

2 Likes

Idk, for me the SA gripen is the most probable just because they confirmed it and would literally just have a different cammo than the swedish one.

1 Like