Britain Air Forces

yeah they arnt adding a super hornet but still possible for a RAAF F/A 18 A/B at some point.

also yes we need mirages. a Rolls Royce Avon Mirage III please (obviously not top tier)

I guess SAAF JAS39 Gripen C equipped guided Air-to-Ground munitions and targeting pod like Gripen C from Swedish

@Gunjob has hinted it’s worth it, whatever it will be. It’s apparently also in the trailer, if you can spot it. I think however that it’s the Australian Mirage that was destroyed by the SU-27.

2 Likes

Gunjob doesn’t have inside knowledge of development

maybe the camo looks similar, could still be French im not familiar with their camo schemes

I’m really hoping for something, because if we really are getting nothing, and so far there has been little to no evidence to point to us getting a particular vehicle (EAP was denied, Typhoon was denied, Hornet is extremely unlikely, it’d likely turn up in the Trailer is my guess, as an american jet, and nothing positively evidencing us getting any commonwealth jet) i’m preparing to cry myself to sleep on patch day. wraps up a pretty horrid year for British Air. on the bright side, Chally 3 proto

1 Like

Apart from anything else the Typhoon F.2 (first operational iteration) was literally unable to use air to ground ordnance. it was A/A only

I wasn’t so direct, I’m just putting 2 and 2 together. Based off what we’ve been shown.

That’s just a regular Mirage.

2 Likes

Where have you heard this from?

That’s just the normal baguette Mirage.

We’ll find out in an hour when the devstream happens i guess

1 Like

That looks like your regular Mirage III E

It came to me in a dream

20231207_141713

20231205_012033

6 Likes

7 Likes

EJ-HAmqWoAIVjFM

7 Likes

Slowly we are becoming more and more delusional

1 Like

he quickly changed to uk to show something on the warrior and there was only a ship and the Cr3 in the lineup, so no SA gripen so far :(

I don’t think it can be a harrier unless they add amraam, Tornado without Brimstone maybe, with the minor improvement of adding 9M’s.

I just want my SA Gripen 😭

Still keeping my hopes up for an FA2