Booster preservation for zero-activity matches

Hello fellow War Thunder players,

I have a suggestion that I think would improve the game experience for many of us who play Enduring Confrontation mode. Sometimes, these matches can end as soon as they start if the enemy team players quit before they take off, leaving us with no chance to earn any rewards or use our boosters. This can be very frustrating, especially if we have activated a rare or valuable booster that we have saved for a long time.

My suggestion is that any active boosters should not expire and be available for the next game we play if the match ends with zero activity. Zero activity means that no one on either team has taken off, scored any points, or damaged any enemy. This would also help if users get a server desync or a “crash to hangar” with no chance to generate a score.

I think this would be fair and reasonable, as it would allow us to not lose boosters when a match ends before it even starts. It would also encourage more players to stay in the match and try to fight, rather than quitting and wasting everyone’s time.

What do you think of this suggestion? Do you agree or disagree? Please share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below. Thank you for reading and happy hunting!

[Would you like to see this in-game?]
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes