Bonus Golden Eagles when using Razer Gold and unique decals!

Anyone have a fix for this in germany or europe in general yet?

Wombat is wrong here. The problem is not that Razer doesn’t have this wallet system, the problem is that this promotion does not exist in Europe, the US or anywhere else outside China.

What is advertised as “additional bonuses” for HK and China is basically the promotion itself. You can simply look it up by googling it, there are no news on the Razer site for any other region.

The only way I managed to get GE is by asking a friend of mine from Hong Kong to buy them for me. He got the new Armored Core in return. I do believe he’s better off in the end considering how much energy and time I wasted on trying to figure this promotion out.

4 Likes

@Stona_WT

Razer can’t do anything about it.

1 Like

So basically I spent 50 Euros on something that cannot be used in Europe. Why do they allow you to buy Razer gold if you can’t use it in Europe.

4 Likes

Top notch advertising.

But in the end, deleting my post regarding TrustPilot reviews - two times - really was necessary, wasn’t it?

1 Like

Spain here. Nope. I tried yesterday with 25k and today with 10k, I got the same error that the order can’t be processed.
It’s too bad, I wanted to fill up before the summer sale.

The promotion does not work in Poland either.

Will Gaijin refund the 50 euros I uploaded to Razer’s site and I can’t use it? The payment system does not work in Hungary either. Thanks for the accurate information and the scam.

i’m having the exact same issue and its very infuriating when i have now 50€ sitting on my Razer account and unable to use it, dont even know if i can get it refunded…

Now its the 27.06.23 and I still CANT BUY Razer Gold from Germany because “Content is not available in this region” ö__ö

also from germany and got the same problem

So do we get any reply on this matter gaijin?

1 Like

Nice 113€ saved, thanks man :D

1 Like

No, this problem isn’t their problem.

Then whos is…

It’s the problem of those bought Razer gold and can’t spend it, like me.

touché

It actually is Gaijins problem. If they partner with a company who cannot fulfill its services and is borderline close to a scam then this failure of Razer will also shine a bad light onto Gaijin for making such a poor choice of partnership and promotion of a not working sale event.

I just saw Razer Golds Trustpilot rating is around 1 star out of 5 with every customer reporting the same issues: Not working, no support.

I´m from Germany and wonder if I will ever see the 125€ again for which I bought Razer Gold but cannot use to buy GE and if Gaijin will respond here and take a deeper look into this matter with Razer. After all they repeated this event for years now - and there were always troubles.

1 Like

Yeah u need vpn and create new acc on razer gold on China (Honk kong works for me) and buy it from there …

Look here: Razer gold error - #19 by OberstYoinkdere

Edit: If gajin say its only US and China so there wouldn’t be any problem and confuson for EU customers…

I’ve managed to use this twice in the past, but both times it was ridiculously complicated to do so, taking an hour or more, and a 3rd time totally failed… not going to bother this time.

4 Likes