Razer gold error

So i got gmail from razer support they want me record video for them … So they dont fix it on time … THX for gold event

1 Like

I messaged them aswell but got no reply hope they manage to fix it before the event expires.

1 Like

I hope so too … But i don´t thing they fix it on time but, i send them the video and i´m waiting for answer so mayby tomorrow.

1 Like

Do you must purchase the 25000 Golden Eagles over Razer Gold to get the 5k extra? Or is Razer only for the decals?

edit: Razer Gold doesnt work for me in Germany either, no matter what I try… There is also no War Thunder in the list

1 Like

I guess we don`t buy nothing then…

1 Like

It works with China VPN

3 Likes

LOL thx man it really work with China vpn .

3 Likes

Nice, now also have a Chinese Razer account xD

Had to create with the VPN, good that I still have learned in time xD

2 Likes

I got it too, Oberst was kind enough that he bough it for me after I send him the money. :D

2 Likes

There are no options for China on Nord VPN lmao. I’m in the UK and getting the error. This sucks, razer support are useless.

1 Like

Tried in UK also and no hope, I did this last time and was such a good deal, was going to buy the 25,000 GE pack for £100 but I won’t be now, Gaijin’s loss in the end…

They really should check these promotions work before they offer them…

1 Like

Same, I wanted to reward them for their economy changes lol, but I’m gonna try and get Razer to refund this if I can’t even purchase anything with their gold.

Try hong kong it work for me

I just tried Hong Kong and still get the error. I’m at a loss, razer just says wait 3 days for a response XD.

The offer has expired now, but with a proper VPN it worked for me when I selected China and created a new Razer account with this VPN. The location of the Razer account had to be set to Hong Kong (With the VPN) You can not change it without VPN xd

That basically screwed everyone in the EU then because there was no reason people couldn’t buy that.

I made an Support Ticket and Gaijin has told me at the end, after around 2-3 replys, that I must Contact the Razer Support and Gaijin cant give me the 5k GE on top they promotet :s

I have wrote a few days before with the Razer Support and have stop replying to them after a few days because I got 3 times the SAME answer with a different Name how has written this. So, at the end I wrote with a useless KI and now the offering for the GE is gene…–

… Good job

Well razer support is really fast i get mail today … I took 4 day´s to answered me …

1 Like

So next time i know i must use vpn … Frick razer and Gajin for that

I tryd and it doesnt work for me. I needed a Razer Wallet for the Purchases over Razer Gold and you must make a2 step Auth. via you Mobilenumber. Even with VPN in China and USA i got the EU-Wallet from Razer - which doesnt work :/