Blurry and pixelated image

Hey, so yesterday my game crashed becouse i had no space on my drive. So i cleaned up the drive, launched the game, and it just looked pixelated and blurry. Tried fiddeling with settings and it didnt help…
I updated drivers as i tought it might be the cause. Didnt help. Reinstalled the game overnight, and still nothing helps…

Im adding this screenshots but it looks way worse than this in game…

Check DLSS settings maybe? Or AA settings.

1 Like

Tried it, every single setting. Still the same

but i dont know, why its related to the crash, it didnt change any settings, it just became blurry and pixelated

Hey!
Can you check if you have applied any sharpness settings in your GPU software?

Also, i noticed that in a game, things that are far seem more blurry, idk if that helps

nope, it was all fine, before the crash. It crashed, i made some space on the drive, started the game, looked like shit, then i updated drivers and it didnt help

it just is like blurry and fuzzy, the further something gets, the more blurry it is

Have you actually checked your GPU settings? No one is saying you changed something, but maybe it reset to defaults or something?
If you are using Nvidia GPU, please check Nvidia Experience settings. It can by pass in game settings and force settings. In Experience software, check if you have War Thunder there and check on what settings.

1 Like

Check postfx settings.

it shows war thunder in the nvidia expierience, but the suggested settings are different than whats in game

checked the post fx also, not the problem