Black Friday Bundle!

From November 21st 11:00 GMT until November 28th 11:00 GMT

Special Black Friday bundle!

Don’t miss the opportunity to purchase these rare vehicles: the A43 Black Prince tank and the P-61A-1 Black Widow fighter with a discount!

Black Friday 2023” bundle -50%

The Kit Includes:
  • A43 Black Prince (Rank 4, Great Britain);
  • P-61A-1 Black Widow (Rank 3, USA);
  • Unique title: “In the Black”.

45.99 23
Store

Note! This bundle contains vehicles only. Golden Eagles and Premium Account are not included.

The final price of the bundle will depend on whether you already have some of the vehicles or not. Be sure to login to the store to see your individual price!

Note! You can also get the unique title, if you log in to the game from the 21st of November to the 28th of November and gain three victories, and at the same time you have previously purchased all separate vehicles which are included in the bundle.

The title will be assigned after the 29th of November to all users who have fulfilled these conditions.

The offer is valid for PC, Mac and Linux users only.

3 Likes

But the last 3 years was black prince, black cat, black widow and black shark.

Why change now and cut that in half?

16 Likes

lmao you castrated even the black friday sale

18 Likes

So anything for consols then?

5 Likes

excuse me, but ehhhm… where are the other two vehicles that are usually in that bundle??

3 Likes

Blacklisted.

1 Like

Note! You can also get the unique title, if you log in to the game from the 21st of November to the 28th of November and gain three victories, and at the same time you have previously purchased all separate vehicles which are included in the bundle.

Can this be in ANY vehicle within War Thunder such as Naval? Or just those two vehicles?

I already have both vehicles but not the “Unique title: “In the Black””.

I want the Unique title: “In the Black” and can not purchase the bundle to activate this offer?

Hate to wait to November 29 that what is said by War Thunder was a lie!

Yes, any vehicle. You can play Naval Battles if you want.

Stupid Pack with less content since last 3 years ago. It never fails to amaze me.
As if you forgotten what happened to the anniversary sale that people want.

Sorry but hard pass on this Black Friday Sale.

3 Likes

Well,… this offer is a bit “meh”, or better said uninspired at least.
One could think that Gaijin should be able to do better then this actually.

But this can be said for this company on so many levels apart from this uninspiered offer that it doesn’t matter anyway.

Console left out,Nice

1 Like

I don’t understand what happened to the black friday bundle for playstation, we had it before. I really wanted the P61A black widow. You guys want my money right? It’s wierd that you make it harder to spend money on the game.

1 Like

Black Cat was just on sale.
Black Shark is available on Steam Sale now.

It’s also half the price… And the better two vehicles of the four IMO. A good change 👍

The P61 was also just on sale. So why treat the two different?

2 Likes

Disappointing curtailed bundle containing nothing really new or rare.

Dont make a sale worse challenge… Impossible

1 Like

I’m fully expecting you guys to screw up the Christmas sales too. I mean, if I expect the worst from Gaijin there’s a chance I will be pleasantly surprised, right?

5 Likes

I prefer this sale. This bundle is only notable because of the Black Prince. And this way you can get it for less

Same here ,been thinking about the black prince tank for the 6br uk im starting ,which could use the help. I get the black connection but I would like a sale of some of rarites avalible from those pointless chests.Rare camos and the german vehicles from ww2

1 Like