So I started a new account because I forgot my old accounts password, etc. No, I wasn’t banned, no I am not evading bans either. Anyways, I would like to know the best line-ups (preferrably Tech tree only) I can utlise to farm event points. I want to start grinding for the next event, so that I can earn GJN to buy GE/other planes I want. (May or may not be the Japanese Tiger).
From what I’ve heard:
- Event vehicles don’t have to be rank III
- Air/Ground SIM is the mode with the highest multipler (2.3x)
- High-rank has high multiplier (1.2x at Rank VIII/IX)
What are the best lineups (or plane) that can be used to farm points?
If you still have access to the email the account was tied to or other ways to prove that it is your account ( for example receipts for things you bought to the account) you might still be able to get it back if you contact support. You can find support and instructions on how to contact them here: https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us/articles/360000262858-How-to-submit-a-support-request
1 Like
Ignoring the account stuff, best way to grind events is to play the highest BR you consistently perform well.
If you do 2000 average mission score at rank IV but only 200 average mission score at rank IX even high rank bonuses wont save you.
2 Likes
But you need to own those low tier vehicles.
1 Like