BeNeLux (Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg) Ground Forces Techtree

Cockerill 1030 turret fitted with a new anti-drone radar system, idk the hull tho

That system can also be fitted to the Cockerill i-X which is now in green too

3 Likes

IMG_9708

yup that’s a Fennek SWP

So i saw a few almost-technicals on other suggestions so why not show some here too

Defenture Vector with the minigun
IMG_7479

or with the minigun, an FN Minimi and a Carl Gustav recoilless rifle

or with rocket launchers!

so many OPTIONS

1 Like

I would like to add the Dutch AMX-13 which used an 105mm gun unlike other nations that used 75mm or 90mm guns. The Netherlands also had the Centurion mk.7.

3 Likes

Huh that’s right it didn’t even make it to the unused vehicles, weird

3 Likes

The Netherlands also used Stuart M3A1 tanks in Indonesia and for training crews. They got 44 from the UK in 1946. Some Humber mk II, III and IV were also used.
Then there is the Staghound T 17 E1 armored car which was used for scouting. The Prinses Irene brigade used the Guy armored car during WWII. The Dutch had some Firefly tanks as well.

There were also AMX 13 with the regular 75mm guns I believe.

Might add the Pzh2000 as well since we got stuff like the M109. The Boxer IFV could be a platform for all sorts of stuff, but I’m not sure the Dutch army mounted anything other than MG’s.

2 Likes

Right well those are more copy paste so we chose not to add them, still nice to talk about tho!

1 Like

Hey we should do a minor correction - the Belgian 47 mm shell actually isn’t APC but APBC

7 Likes

AMX-13 tank - Nationaal Militair Museum the AMX 13 105 FL 15 would fit great in this tree

3 Likes

It should be added next time the suggestion gets updated :)

1 Like

Btw talking about shells, does anyone know anything about APDS used with Belgian Chaffees?

We don’t know much about them yet, best guess would be something based on the 17pdr APDS

What we have about it for now

2 Likes

Small update for the tree:

Two new vehicles have been added. These are:

• AMX-13/FL-12 [Techtree, Dutch Line]
    Dutch AMX-13-105.

• Defenture Vector (FZ602) [Techtree, Tank Destroyer Line]
    Dutch light all-terrain tactical vehicle, designed and developed by defence contractor Defenture for use with special operations forces. This one has a FZ602 rocket/missile launcher.

Small BR/Rank changes:

• AMX-PRAT moved to Premium Rank 5.
6 Likes

That vector was also fitted with a second rocket pod btw, 2 rockets might end up being not enough lol

7 Likes

This picture has a pandur 8x8 chassis I believe. (comparable to the czech versions)

Most pictures I’ve come across use Patria AMV chassis (or Pandur for that matter).

3 Likes

For the Dutch Ground Forces roundel I want to suggest the black circle with the orange lion:

20240606_191429

It looks like it was used on the early (50s - 60s) tanks and vehicles.
20240606_192051
20240606_191816
20240606_191500
20240606_190937

5 Likes

Since A Benelux Air subtree was added to France, I think a Benelux land subtree could be added to France as well.

For the Luxembourg Humvee, the TOW missile capacity for all such Humvees is 6 reloads in the cargo compartment. You could probably cram a couple more into the back seat around the gunner, but there’s no storage racks for them there so Gaijin wouldn’t go for that.

They should bring the amount of content they add back up to what they used to add in an update. The recent updates we’ve gotten had less vehicles, were more premium based and had a bunch of higher tier vehicles.

If they would go back to the old standard of content, we would get br wide additions to fill gaps while still having plenty of content to add new nations over time.

(Not that they should add a bunch of new nations in a few updates, but 1 at a time, and a nation that can support a full tech tree on launch without it being a copy paste offcourse)

Quite curious on how they’re going to do the first iteration ground vehicles for this tree. So far we have these from leaks:

• Leopard 2A6NL
  • Leopard 2A4NL
  • Leopard 1 (Cockerill 3105)
  • CV9035NL
    • Hopefully we’ll get the MLU with hardkill APS and Spikes.

What else are we going to get at start off I wonder…would be nice to get a EBRC Jaguar with both French and (eventually) Belgian liveries.

2 Likes