BeNeLux (Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg) Ground Forces Techtree

Long enough.

Foldered Scorpion 76/90s for Belgian light tank line, also 76 for UK and 90 as Premium.

i left most copy paste out of my “extended tree” but i could make a bigger one with the copy paste added that fully focuses on lineup quality lol

Copy paste avoidance is good but I’m a big CVR(T) fan so I’d want them in!

UK and Belgium were the only major users of both Scorpion (1500/701 vehicles) and Scimitar (325/153 vehicles), so would be the only two TT with them. Both countries developed them differently and would have different NV, TI, mods, etc.

3 Likes

Are you sure it’s spaced armor or is it ERA?

1 Like

helloooo found new ammunition for the Cockerill Mk III gun on some SIBMAS’ and M113s;

Current ammo pens 250 mm (which isn’t remarkable)
NR 478 pens 300 mm, and the NR 220 pens 330 but has a lower muzzle velocity
Might need a slight rebalance, maybe not

Also;

Capture d’écran (678)

With ammo:

Capture d’écran (677)

400 mm of pen, nice (pls add)

3 Likes

OMG yes! You’d be surprised how often you whiff a shot with the 250mm shell, and so many vehicles use the 90mm. 250mm sounds like a lot of pen but you’d be surprised how many times you hit but fail to pen, especially when most tanks you versus at that BR are heavy tanks.

2 Likes

it’s mostly just HEAT getting caught on some volumetric bs + low post-pen damage
but more pen definitely helps

2 Likes

photo39

hellooo again we could also add this AMX-13 with a Cockerill Mk IV A3 cannon (APFSDS!)

4 Likes

I thought the Belgians didn’t use the Scorpion 90
turns out there’s at least that lol, but interestingly enough it has the earlier Mk III cannon (can’t fire APFSDS)

2 Likes

Another interesting add-on would be several other variants of the Cockerill®3000 Series of turrets. (one is already suggested as the aa variant).

The 3030 manned ATGM turret aka “3030 FSV-AT”

• Vehicle Integration: Tracked or wheeled 6x6 or 8x8 chassis (on a Piranha IIIC in picture above)
  • Turret: Welded ballistic aluminium
  • Crew: 2 in turret, 1 driver (1 extra technician possible)
  • Main armament: Mk44, MK44S, XM813 | Single shot – 5 round burst – full auto | 255 30x173mm rounds in two-drum feed system | «Super 40» option with Mk44S
  • Secondary armament:
    • 7.62 mm co-ax or pintle mount:
      • (7.62mm, 12.7 mm, 40mm AGL)
    • Rockets launcher (ex.g. Thales 70mm rocket system)
  • Ammunition loading: External and under armour
  • Anti-tank capability: Turret launched AT systems (multiple types possible, such as Thales 70mm)
  • Protection: 8 smoke grenade launchers | APS, Acoustic Gunshot Detection, LWD
  • Sights: Identical Commander/Gunner Sights (Hunter/Killer) | Dual axis stabilized | Day/night
  • External cameras: 360° cover
  • Elevation: -10° / +60°
  • D/R/I Day: 18 / 9 / 5 km
  • Thermal imager: 15 / 7 / 3.5 km
  • Ballistic protection: Up to level 5 STANAG 4569

Depending on the AT missile it could be 10.3 (with spikes), or 11.3 (with Thales 70mm).

1 Like

Be prepared to see even more Cockerill stuff in the future, and not just turrets this time ;)

2 Likes

Oh yeah there’s still a lot of Cockerill vehicles we have to find

1 Like

I am hyped for that Belgian fast boi that goes 110kph

1 Like

It’s not the fastest Belgian boi we have… 😏

1 Like

We out here at 200km/h with our remote controlled, retractable ATGM weapon system, while being bulletproof against machine guns.

When you say it out loud the Cockerill i-X really is crazy xD

3 Likes

And don’t forget the “stealthy appearance management with adaptive camouflage”!

Yoooo😳

200 kph ultimate cancer-flanker 😎

6 Likes

Looks like a land rover with a cannon on the roof(reminds me of vehicles in apocalyps)

2 Likes

Update for the tree:

Four new vehicles have been added. These are:

• CV9035NL MLU [Techtree, Dutch Line]
    Midlife upgrade for the Dutch CV90. It has hardkill aps and spike missiles.

• JPK-90 [Techtree, Tank Destroiyer Line]
    Belgian version of the Kanonenjagdpanzer 4–5. It also has a laser rangefinder.

• Valkyr (CM 90) [Premium]
    Armoured car fitted with a cockerill turret and tested in Belgium.

• Scorpion 90 [Event]
    Scorpion tank fitted with a 90mm Cockerill gun, the tank seen on the photo is a Belgian Scorpion.

Small BR/Rank changes:

• SIBMAS Scorpion 90 (Early) from 6.0 to 6.3.
  • AMX-PRA from Rank 3 to Rank 4.
  • CATI 90 from Rank 4 6.7 to Rank 3 5.7.
  • SIBMAS H.20 from 6.7 to 7.3.
  • M113 C&V from Rank 5 7.0 to Rank 4 6.3.
  • YPR-765 PRI from 7.3 to 7.0.
  • M113 C&V Prototype from 6.7 to 6.0.
7 Likes