BeNeLux (Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg) Air Forces Techtree

Why haven’t we seen this in the latest patch?

Not surprising considering they couldn’t even be bothered with giving the Gladiator FN MGs rather than copy pasting it.

5 Likes

Lol, didn’t know that.
Expecting a Dutch D.XXI soon. Should be fairly easy.

3 Likes

For real, coming back to this.
They gave the 16A 6x 9M’s and moved to 12.3…why not 6x Magic 2’s and left at 12.0.
I mean, even if they did that AND moved to 12.3, it would be way cooler.

If you’re giving Belgium 2 F-16’s and none to the Dutch then the least they could do is make them extra cool…

2 Likes

Kinda hope we will see more Benelux low tier UNIQUE stuff

1 Like

Check out my P2V-7B suggestion!
Screenshot_20240712_161508_Google

Im hoping it will go underneath the SB2C-5 in the French tech tree. Lets make it the first neptune to be added to the game

3 Likes

The Dutch are eating good this update. The dev server has been updated and both the sea fury fb 51 and the sea hawk mk.50 has been added. Unfortunately I can’t do screenshots of the dev server. The sea hawk is a premium and have aim9b. The sea fury has a French flag and is in the french line but have a Dutch camo so I don’t think it will stay like this.

Spoiler

Here are the pictures, I managed to take screenshots.

Oh cool. These two plus the Firefly in the tree were our main carrier aircraft so it’s nice to see them ingame.

Just a shame that the Sea Hawk is a premium. Like the German one, both Sea Hawks with air-to-air missiles are premium now. In my opinion I would have made the Dutch one a techtree vehicle.

Also the Dutch Sea Fury carrying Triplex rockets? I VERY HIGHLY doubt we ever did that historically speaking.

2 Likes

True it’s a shame that it’s a premium especially if the leaked nf5a come as a premium too. But it’s still cool to have these aircrafts since France have literally no cas at these brs.

After Spitfire FR Mk XIVe in rank IV ?

I’m a bit sad

No after the seafire in the french fighter line, that is weird but I think it will be moved to the BeNeLux line.

Spoiler

Also the CV9035NL is now at 9.7 and the composite armor seems to have been reworked, however no new ammunitions in sight.

Spoiler

Edit : they removed aircraft tracking :( so KETF isn’t coming.

Why dutch Sea Fury place under Sea Fire LF Mk. III from french navy but not move to Benelux line after Spitfire FR Mk XIVe ?

1 Like

Well, it’s only the dev server, it will change.

nice, though i think the triplex was never operated by the dutch, it was kind of a throw away experimental rocket that the brits did away with quickly, so i doubt it was even on the agenda for the dutch when they acquired their furys

1 Like

I believe you and honestly I don’t mind if they remove them, I will use the 1000 lbs anyway :)

Sea Hawk Mk.50 coming 👀

1 Like

Yeah saw that. Want it so bad but 8.5k GE… good thing it will go on discount for consoles nezt eyar so then I’ll buy it.
It’s 100% C&P of the German one and I flew that thing a lot when it was new.

1 Like

*99.5%, its got a slightly smaller tail than the Mk.100
(and an MLD paintjob)

1 Like