Battle Pass Vehicles: Sholef V.1

Dude that would be awesome, yall are amazing. Best of luck to you all and hopefully you can find everything you need to get it corrected!

1 Like

The PT-76-57 was introduced at BR 7.0 at rank IV, and now it’s 8.3 at rank V. I have hope (copium) that the Sholef V1 will get its proper specs and be moved to BR 8.7 at rank V

3 Likes

currently, if the bug report acknowledges getting fix, it can start at 7.0-7.3 right away.

the LRF and Stabilizer are the main things that would make it significantly higher BR.

I do not think it fit at BR 7.3 with the current performance. it is much weaker than the AMX 30 AuF1

Reload speed is also super important. Its reload rate IRL was 9 RPM (6.67s) constant and it had a burst fire capability of 3 rounds in 15 seconds (5s). IMO it should have a reload rate of 6.67s ingame.

6 Likes

the AMX 30 Auf1 is at 7.0 with a better reload speed than we have. 7.5sec with autoloader which is comparable to the Sholef V1. The gun also has a better velocity and the tank has better mobility. the armor is also comparable in many aspects and it has smoke launchers and better rotation speed.

since their performance are close enough, i think it would have a similar BR, the Sholef is maybe a bit higher. but right now there is no way the AuF1 sits at 7.0 while the Shelef V1 is at 7.3 with much inferior performance.

2 Likes

The current muzzle velocity of the Sholef does not make sense. The Sholef’s barrel is longer (L/45 VS Au1F’s L/39), but even with Gaijin’s wrong assumption that the Sholef’s barrel is L/39 that just means both it and the Au1F have a barrel of the same length currently. The Sholef also uses much more modern shell charges than the Au1F.

The MV of the Sholef V1 should be around high-700m/s if not low-800m/s

2 Likes

anybody notice the battery notes how damage will affect systems such as the “Radar”

Where’s the RADAR Mansley?

8 Likes

It says this in every vehicle with a power system. It just says that IF a vehicle has those components, they will be disabled if the power system is down.

Speaking of which, Gaijin, where is the APU for modern vehicles?! It’s been years and modern vehicles still have their electronics shut down after a while the engine is which is incorrect. BTW the Sholef has an APU as well.

3 Likes

the velocity will depend on the primer charge. the Indian can get to 827 m/sec with the L/39 and Rheinmetall can get to 908 m/sec also with a L/39. but those are different rounds and primer.

I would not be surprised if it get above 800 m/sec in real life

Why does it have models of vt shells and laser rangefinders, but the actual experience has no laser rangefinders at all? Is it not finished?

It’s not a radar rangefinder. It’s a radar that measures the mV of fired shells for FCS correction. It’s present on plenty of SPHs irl.

1 Like

As far as i know this looks a lot like the device the PZH-2000 has, this is used to measure the V0 as the shell leaves the barrel, for use in target calculations to increase the accuracy.

lol, コタリ beat me to it ;P

The m247 was reported to have its ESS smoke 2 years ago… Still ain’t in game lmafo

yes they always say make a bug report and then they ignore them, never seen worse costumer service but on the other hand Russian Companys have other standards (wodka infused) “Sholef” Experimental self propelled Gun on Merkava Tank Chassis Artillery Museum Israel-7 (youtube.com) On the Plate is written it can direct fire on the move pls someone explain how this is possible without stabilizer because gaijin says this is not prove it has one. My brain can’t comprehend this stupidity and stubbornness. What can “directfire on the move” mean except stabi ? im rly curius

3 Likes

Funnily enough, this video predates the released of warthunder. It also has an explicit statement from the artillery museum, that hold the only prototype that was made, about its 9 shells per minute capability among other things.

2 Likes

Imagine the only guys who hold the only vehicle are not source enough XD This is beyond stupid i would laugh at it if it wouldn’t be so sad

1 Like

Ah gotcha so it’s used to adjust firing solutions based on muzzle velocity. Based on some pamphlets I found for such systems it should offer a corrected point of aim if the first shot is off then.

it seems that some bugs are getting fixed.

5 Likes

nice but without the reload and turret traverse its still not good enough for 7.3. so lets see hopefuly they find some braincells

i will not go as far as to go insult the dev by saying they are dump.

i can only rejoy to see they are working on the issue.
the weight also needs to be reduced. the gun changed which can give an even higher velocity and the autoloader is to be changed. that is known to be reported and that the dev is informed.