Battle Pass Vehicles: Sholef V.1

1st Israeli BP vehicle yooo

12 Likes

This is amazing :D
Italian boat event, uninteresting flying boat and an Israeli artilery piece which means I can uninstall the game for the next 3 months and save 2500GE at the same time. I love you guys :D

43 Likes

And great Israel and I already know that I don’t have to buy BP :)

6 Likes

Yay now I can finally meet merkava in my Tiger 2H

Another vehicle without gameplay and no one asked for

27 Likes

lol

8 Likes

Based on the passed Sholef V2 Suggestion, which states that the gun, smoke launchers, and ladder are the only differences between the Sholef prototypes, the characteristics of the Sholef V1 described in this blog are horrifically inaccurate.

18 Likes

wow…

anyway

3 Likes

Don’t worry if it gets everything it’s supposed to it’ll be at least 8.0 with the VIDAR.

1 Like

Rank IV means <7.0br

2 Likes

Right the problem is they made it horrible and left out all of the features that it has IRL, read the Sholef V2 suggestion that was passed to devs if you want to know everything.

2 Likes

Damn, why are people so butt hurt its a Vehicle coming to a nation that’s needed
appreciate what you get sometimes

6 Likes

Is this a Class 75 award?

The problem (and I say this as an Israeli main) is that based on the described characteristics the vehicle is so gimped that it’s barely better than the M109s we already have.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting forever for this vehicle to be added! Hopefully the SholefV2 will be added too.

1 Like

Ermmm where is its 6.7 second reload, 1200HP engine and two axis stabilization

15 Likes

Not to mention thermals, laser rangefinder, at least 40 deg/s turret traverse

8 Likes

That is on the Sholef V2 (as well as a radar)

You can see the LRF mounted on top of the barrel on the model and according to the V2 suggestion those were not changed between the prototypes.

I’m pretty sure it’s a radar. The laser rangefinder is integrated into the sights

You can see that on the V2 it is completely different

2 Likes

this is what the radar looks like