Battle Pass: Northern King

Is this 100% confirmed? Does it work for the daily challenges too because I swear I’ve used Rank IIs as you describe and it doesn’t count

They have to be over 1000kg, some of them are literally like 8 pounds short 🙄 imo they should rewordit to “heavier than 2000lb” because almost all the 2000lbers/1000kg bombs would count then.

There’s really only a handful of planes capable of carrying bombs that big until you get into Rank IV/V; if they’re going to make it a Rank III challenge they should at least make it accessible to like at least one Rank III vehicle of every nation. At least with planes, I realize some nations simply don’t have certain ground vehicle types at every rank.

2 Likes

How are we supposed to complete Odin’s Retinue? I have been in a Naval queue for 15 minutes and there are only 3 people queued?

~2 minutes for 3.3 realistic battle on CIS&EU servers. Just checked.
PS. I am not saying, that it’s nice you need to wait ~2 minutes, but it’s nowhere near 15 minutes. And now it’s 10:45GMT. (many players are in work/school)

I did it with the Ju 188 A-2. It should be realitevely easy for him to reach it.
Me 264 also has the Satan bomb and it’s one rank lower, though that one might be tricky.

Finished it yesterday in one sitting. Just make sure to check more server clusters. I usually select NA+EU when queing for NB.