Barrels of Fun

It’s ya boy, Altroll, back at it again with more videos and whining. Today’s topic? Barrels and Gaijin’s lack of consistency. Have a peeky weeky at this fun stuff:

(Leopard gets to fire at me with a red breech and dark orange barrel. Good stuff.)

This all seemed to have started happening a while ago when they did their atrociously bad volumetric shells/armor update. This level of inconsistency is most assuredly not ‘esports ready’, and should be fixed.

Oh on a side note, I’m convinced that the 292’s barrel is actually invincible. I’ve dumped hundreds of rounds into it from the side and not even changed its color. It’s unironically broken.

2 Likes

Meanwhile me here getting my barrel yellowed by PUMA with a single hit then I insist that I shoot then ammo gone disappears and my barrel now broken lol

4 Likes

It was broken since SnD, and it was almost impossible to take out any cannon

My favourite is when the barrel triggers the frontal HEAT-FS, eats it completely and shrugs as it returns fire.

Take these videos and their server replays and make a report on https://community.gaijin.net/

Had a ZSU-23-4 rake my M1A1 a bit ago with just a quick burst and my barrel imploded.

There is little to no consistency it seems.

1 Like